Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 3 of 20

Thank you for the quick replies and the helpful - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Feb, 2016 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Rules, Create Character, Questions & Support for Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure RPG
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Feb, 2016 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 3

And The Storyteller says...

You can find 'Character Stats' on the very bottom of the Character Sheet, this is where you would also put your Skills. Given this, I would also offer that is where you put Feats.

Hit Points would go in 'Character Combat Info', as that applies to combat. Along with this, understandably, you would also put BAB and AC there as well. Oh, you need to roll for Hit Points.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 2:53am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character
A Friend

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Ow, this is more complicated than I was hoping. I hoped I would have a character sheet to fill out...this is a bit frustrating. I'll try to get everything done quickly. As for HP...

1st Feb, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

My apologize that this is a bit frustrating, you will get it all filled out. We can get through the process together.

A couple questions, which race was it again that you picked? I can offer you racials since the SRD isn't up yet. Also, mattering your race, I may even have a few feats I might suggest/offer.

Also don't forget you have an extra stat point for passing level 4, so decide where that goes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 3:12am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

I have a unicorn pony. I'm trying hard to fill this out, the skill points thing is frustrating. Not having a Pathfinder sheet where you can just plug all the numbers in is making this take longer than usual for me, sorry. I'll get this done eventually. Thank you for reminding me of the extra stat point!.

1st Feb, 2016 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Seems that we will need to wait for JB to post the SRD, since my last post went missing. Sorry that I couldn't provide you with information on Races and Feats quite yet. Though as it was suggested by Support, there is a character generator that can help speed things up for you.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 4:31am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Don't worry about it, I have just about everything except equipment, thank you very much for the help.. Wait...that reminds me...How do we do starting gold?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2016 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character - Page 3

I'm sorry I seemed to have forgotten a small but important detail involving such. As 5th level characters, players will have access to Standard equipment using gold (10,500 gp). Remember Step 5, and here is some equipment that I will suggest for all players (The following costs lets say a total of 30 gp and weighting 72 lbs).
Backpack (2 lbs.); bedroll (5 lbs.); bell; winter blanket (3 lbs.); 10 candles (1 lb.); map case (1/2 lb.), 5 pieces of chalk; fishhook and line; flint and steel; grappling hook (4 lbs.); hammer and pitons x10 (7 lbs.); iron pot (4 lbs), 10 days Rations (10 lbs.); silk rope (50 ft., 5 lbs.); 5 Sacks (2.5 lbs); sewing needle & thread; spade (8 lbs.); signal whistle; soap (1 lb.); 5 torches (5 lbs.); 3 waterskins (12 lbs. Full); whetstone (1 lbs.).

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 5:01am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

Thank you for the quick replies and the helpful information. I was thinking about getting either a bag of holding or ring of sustenance. Am I able to get either of those, and which would you recommend?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,