Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference - Page 3 of 3

Auto SRD Updates 1. Game Masters: Added in - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 
Closed
  Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference SRD means System Reference Document. All Game Masters can use out in house SRD to store links or home brew content for their own Role-playing Games.
29th Nov, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference - Page 3

Auto SRD Update

Later today I will release the Text Role-playing Game Creator's Auto SRD. I am still testing to make sure everything works well but I thought of preparing all Game Masters in advance by giving a release schedule for those that are interested in it.

The features for the Auto SRD include:

1. Link in your game to SRD.
2. Add, edit, delete entries
3. Add in your title and lots of space for elaborate descriptions, however you may want to spread content into more than one entry
4. All entries / updated entries require approval before being made public to preserve integrity.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2016 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Reference SRD Auto Creator RPG Text

Auto SRD Online

Now all Game Masters have their own SRD that can be activated using the SRD button in their Game.

You will find the SRD button next to the GM Stats and Etiquette buttons.

All should be well and self explanatory but should anything be amiss please use this Thread to bring it to my attention.

Use the SRD button within the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator Thread to see an example SRD or start here: SRD.

2nd Dec, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference Reviews RPG & Card Board

Auto SRD Updates

1. Game Masters: Added in a preview mode so you can see how your edits will appear once you save.

2. The input box is bigger and can handle a lot of content, however remember it does not all have to fit into one entry… feel free to split it up.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator Auto SRD Reference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,