Text RPG Creator's Gambling Interface

Text Rpg Creator' S Gambling Interface - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Feb, 2016 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gambling Interface

Text Role-playing Game Creator's Gambling Interface

Ever had Players top at the local space port or tavern and said they wanted to do some gambling?

Taking time to find out if they won or not can be 'boring' for others waiting on them to make their rolls and for you as the GM having to stop your story to hash it out.

What about there was a fun system that automated the process? Players can enter, use their FP and utilize the facilities to win in game 'gold' / 'credits' or become in debt for losing. You, as the GM, will be notified about how they do so there is no underhanded actions or cheating.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2016 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Interface Gambling Creators RPG Text

That would be cool. I can see a lot of players having fun with that just doing it on their own but there might have to be some controls on it so they aren't gambling while in the middle of a dungeon. laugh.gif.

6th Feb, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gambling Interface Reviews RPG & Card Board

Good catch, I could have a setting for the Game Master that turns it on and off based on when they are in a location to gamble or not.

6th Feb, 2016 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

There were times that my character could really use something like this and I like that its automated because you don't have to wait on the Dungeon Master to tell you the results of your character's efforts.

20th Feb, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Good idea. Takes away a lot of needless time that it might take to get some extra coin in a Play By Post environment.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gambling Interface

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,