Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 209 of 258

Deities Added! The element of having - Page 209 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th May, 2019 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Mar, 2019 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 209

Beanillus, you are already in the correct Thread to do that. Just keep in mind the Rules concerning sharing specific game events that reveal parts of what happened that new Players may not have experienced. If your question is about a specific building then each structure has its own Thread accessible from within the game. I suggest you observe the game better by using a PC / laptop so you can see all that is available.

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2019 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB do you plan to add the option for deities soon or is it all about the Play By Post version for now?

1st Apr, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I haven't forgotten that and will release it when I get a chance. Right now the concentration is Play By Post and once that is fully realized I can also move on to other aspects of the game.

12th Apr, 2019 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 209 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This game is awesome even if I haven't been playing that much what I did play made me feel like I was bringing MY character to life. Now I'm working on getting my points so I can start a new character.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2019 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Name: Tone

Title: Trial

Comments: I wanted to try the game before I registered to avoid wasting others time in case I wasn't interested in the writing/playing style. Is this possible?

15th Apr, 2019 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

When you begin the game here: Free Text Role-playing Game Rules & Start ⇛ you will understand what is expected, how it is played and more importantly why one must Register to play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2019 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 209

I Think it would be hard to 'try' ROK II as a guest. How would your character even be created but I think potential players who ask these kinds of questions don't know what the game is about.

18th May, 2019 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 209

Deities Added!

The element of having a Deity has now been added to ROK II. You can choose the God or Goddess to which your Character will align herself / himself. The procedure for creating your own Deity has been implemented, however the options to attempt a miracle during Combat or after Death will be brought on stream later. You can access this via the "Deity of… "Button on your Character Sheet.

Other Updates:

Characters that die due to age will be added to the Reaper's List.

Your Advisor will now prompt you about having a Deity but like everything else in ROK II, you decide if that is the path your Character ought to take.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,