Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141 of 141

JB, I was thinking… since you can - Page 141 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1.4 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 54 121 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 6.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,881
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,971.33 FP
Charm: 325

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141

As mentioned here and explained in more detail here: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure I changed ROK II to show only in a secure connection. There should be no problems as everything will continue to work as normal.

Post Date: 5.6 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 815
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.3%
[+] Gain: 664.55 FP
Charm: 37

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Attached Image QUOTE
Did you die again I don't see you at the top?

No I just didn't resurrect yet but that's corrected now. I have to be careful now because there are some very brutal monsters on the plains now!

Post Date: 5.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

A new Spell has been added called, "Death Touch" which is even more powerful than Piercing.

A fix was made to Spells that kill and yet show the Enemy as still coming when Combat is over.

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 594
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.6%
[+] Gain: 114.65 FP
Charm: 35

Page 141 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The question is, what's the downside of Death Touch? Given its name, there is a high chance that it might be a dark spell and provides some penalty in using.

Admittedly that question is more rhetorical, since I know the very least JB won't be able to answer. Still, I could see being a little careful with a spell called Death Touch.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5.4 Days Ago

Member Veteran
[?] CPosts: 207
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.6%
[+] Gain: 7.21 FP
Charm: 9

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Deadly creatures and deadly touches. I'm getting scared for my character now specially since I don't have a whole load of FP to ressurect Merlin.

Post Date: 5.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Thomaslee, the Death Touch Spell, like all listed Spells, has a description of what it will do and the drawbacks of its usage. Shortly, I will also be adding booster Potions that do various things.

Post Date: 5.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 141 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Three new Elixirs have been added that can change your Body, Mind or Soul. On your Character Sheet the 'Use Item' selection now fully works for these new Elixirs as well as the ones already common like: Healing and Manitou. In the Town Tavern certain persons may accept a bribe for more information.

Post Date: 1.4 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 289
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.6%
[+] Gain: 2,486.45 FP
Charm: 25

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141

JB, I was thinking… since you can have more turns than normal why not make jobs multiple jobs like you do with multiple training sessions?

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Ecuador

Country of the day Ecuador

Unanswered Threads for Ecuador, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 1.4 Day(s) Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 5.1 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.4 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am