Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141 of 258

JB, I was thinking… since you can - Page 141 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
18th Sep, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141

As mentioned here and explained in more detail here: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure I changed ROK II to show only in a secure connection. There should be no problems as everything will continue to work as normal.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
Did you die again I don't see you at the top?

No I just didn't resurrect yet but that's corrected now. I have to be careful now because there are some very brutal monsters on the plains now!

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new Spell has been added called, "Death Touch" which is even more powerful than Piercing.

A fix was made to Spells that kill and yet show the Enemy as still coming when Combat is over.

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 141 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The question is, what's the downside of Death Touch? Given its name, there is a high chance that it might be a dark spell and provides some penalty in using.

Admittedly that question is more rhetorical, since I know the very least JB won't be able to answer. Still, I could see being a little careful with a spell called Death Touch.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:56pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Deadly creatures and deadly touches. I'm getting scared for my character now specially since I don't have a whole load of FP to ressurect Merlin.

18th Sep, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Thomaslee, the Death Touch Spell, like all listed Spells, has a description of what it will do and the drawbacks of its usage. Shortly, I will also be adding booster Potions that do various things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 141

Three new Elixirs have been added that can change your Body, Mind or Soul. On your Character Sheet the 'Use Item' selection now fully works for these new Elixirs as well as the ones already common like: Healing and Manitou. In the Town Tavern certain persons may accept a bribe for more information.

22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 141

JB, I was thinking… since you can have more turns than normal why not make jobs multiple jobs like you do with multiple training sessions?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,