Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 158 of 258

The experience will be shared and your Party - Page 158 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jan, 2018 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
2nd Jan, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 158

I'm referring to Kntoran and his new character. If you notice he hasn't been saying much and all of a sudden he is back with a level 7 character. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2018 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I used to track who is on top but some characters are way up there and I don't know if I will catch them. Now I just focus on my character since being on top doesn't mean you're winning *wink*.

10th Jan, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Lady Fluke's Political Campaign Office is now open to the public. Those of you suffering with your Leadership score may like to take advantage of the interesting way in which Lady Fluke seeks to help you get your reputation back on track. See the "Political Campaign" option at the Palace of Parody.

13th Jan, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 158 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am not in the Town but when I get back I intend to make good use of this if she does not kill we with cost. My leadership is probably the lowest of everyone's.

17th Jan, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

In case you all suddenly got notifications about your Character being ready to adventure after a long dormancy or to avoid aging its because I had to recently resent some things in the ROK II database in order to find a bug. The reminders will soon go away and revert to the 'normal' messages or lack thereof after several days.

18th Jan, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

At present, I am working on the first part of having a Party Member: War Dog. Having a War Dog allows you to go into battle in company with you as the Party Leader. Therefore, each round you will decide if you attack or your Party Member(s) - in this case the War Dog.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2018 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 158

That will be awesome. I could use some company in combat! Going up in level is great but the challenge gets tougher too. Will experience be divided if we have party members or will we still get the same experience?

18th Jan, 2018 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 158

The experience will be shared and your Party Members will be able to go up in levels in the same way your Character can.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,