Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 161 of 258

With or without the help we will get out of - Page 161 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2018 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Feb, 2018 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 161

You need to secure some jobs. Hopefully you selected a profession that allows you to take a year off of adventuring so you can do work. You can also find places that the game needs stuff written and you get lots of gold for that. JB also likes to share this: Text Role-playing Games: Reading vs Comprehension.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Bug fix: In Combat when a creature could draw out your Manitou it would continue to do so even when it has reached "0" thus sending the Character into a negative amount, this has been fixed so "0" is the lowest your Manitou can go.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Er hello kind sir I must say I enjoy your game so far but I wish to ask a bit of a peculiar question but I am at the part of describing my character and I would like to know if I am allowed to have a look that resembles a character that I have that is a hybrid of a Wolf and Pegasus and to clarify I just mean a more wolf like appearance with his face and upper body including fur I only ask so I do not make a mistake and waste a game masters time.

24th Feb, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Page 161 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I feel I can answer that but JB can always override. Did you read the story that happens before you create your character? If you did you can ask yourself that question and see if it fits in with the story *wink* For me it doesn't but I didn't invent ROK II.

8th Mar, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

How is the party part of ROK II coming along JB? I feel I can use some company on my next expedition *wink*.

8th Mar, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I am working on it as I get a chance. I have reached the stage of having the Party page display those in your Party along with their stats. Now I need to create the available Adventurers for hire and then open it up for you guys to start forming your own Party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 161

Maybe having someone to help out in combat will stop me from dying all the time!

25th Mar, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 161

With or without the help we will get out of what JB is doing you shouldn't be dying all the time. Are you equipping yourself right and getting the combat skills?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,