Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 168 of 258

So what you 'get' from joining - Page 168 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
6th Jun, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 168

Yes, I caught that this morning and removed it. I will add it back later when I actually have a quest. Right now, the purpose for Anglesey is mainly the Guilds so I am working on that. Thank you for testing everything out.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2018 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Two Guilds have now been opened in Anglesey: Fighters and Rangers. You may join these Guilds or wait til the others have been opened, but at the very least you can now access them to see what is offered.

Guild training and Classes will now be shown on your Character Sheet and the Players' Handbook has been updated with information on Guilds.

11th Jun, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE (JB)
4. Class specialization with benefits.

This has been completed. It was quite an undertaking as each Class will affect the game and your Character differently so code had to be made and edited all over ROK II.

All 16 Classes (Guilds) have been established and are now accessible from Anglesey. This also means that Anglesey is also fully open. There are tons of places where you can make some Gold entering History and Descriptions without having to get a Job or increase your Character's Age so please do take advantage of it.

What is Next?

While I wait for more Donations to come in to begin Armies I am going to work on adding in more Events and making a connection with Gwynedd so Players can set up their own business and generate an income for their Armies.

11th Jun, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 168 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Great work JB, I've already signed up for two but now I wish I waited a bit for the others to be available. Is it possible to leave a guild to join another?

11th Jun, 2018 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The maximum is two Guilds (Classes) per Character. It would become very taxing for ROK II (And coding) to keep track of how 3 Classes reacted to different parts of the game.

11th Jun, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I like the different options you can have for each class but is it possible to have a matrix of each guild and what they offer like a comparison chart?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 168

Sorry, there will be no matrix provided, where is the fun in that? You will need to go to each Guild and see what they offer and what are their requirements. Over time the offerings will also change so each Guild will need to be unique in the way their information is provided.

11th Jun, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 168

So what you 'get' from joining a guild can change? If it does then wouldn't we end up being with a guild that might turn out to be something we did not sign up for in the beginning?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,