Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 243 of 258

Fixed: Adventures All: I fixed a bug that - Page 243 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Feb, 2021 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
15th Feb, 2021 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 243

So it's been awhile since we went on a campaign and we need to complete the current scenario so who will like to form a party for play by post?

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2021 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Depends, when and who else is with us? I will have to read up on what we did last time it has been a long time since. Also, is JB doing it?

16th Feb, 2021 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'm in and I do not know who else will like to join up. JB already mentioned in some back pages that he would be ready as long as we were willing to go.

20th Feb, 2021 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 243 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am stuck on a page where I need to write about the task I was assigned. Its been a few days and I don't remember. I tried to write and submit a few things but it won't let me go forward. I can't go back to the town.

20th Feb, 2021 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Did you use the bug button so JB knows? He may not be aware of it.

Also you could try going to location until it gets you out of any loop you are in. It works for me.

Reconcile Edited: Krusten on 20th Feb, 2021 - 5:18pm

20th Feb, 2021 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I tried a few more times and it didn't let me go anywhere but the Dungeon Master page saying to resume the task. I sent in a bug message!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2021 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 243

Is this an assignment or the custom adventure that you have to hire a wench at the tavern to find? If it's the adventure then I did experience a bug that would give me trouble to return after sleeping or running out of time. Did you run out of time?

21st Feb, 2021 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 243

Fixed: Adventures

All: I fixed a bug that would keep you in a loop if you took an Adventure but then allowed the time to complete it to lapse.

Hunter / Krusten, I do not mind, when you are ready you can make yourselves available at the portal. I will monitor it. Also, thanks for help with testing Adventure tasks.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,