Bug Fixes & Additions
Players have been sending in their bugs and I have been fixing them. I also have been aware of the recommendations but it does take time to implement / code them into the game. However, rest assured your input is all read and considered. The number one I always do are the bugs and errors. No point moving forward if existing things do not work as they should. Here is some more:
1. Certain Assignments weren't being acknowledged on your Character Sheet (Fixed)
2. Notifications had a bug so you should be getting Emails about Character neglect / death.
3. The Llafair Barracks has opened up giving Players more than just the Town to equip soldiers. This will be fully opened when the final touches are added.
4. I am working on having the ROK I part added into ROK II essentially having a game within a game. More on that when it is ready.
Thanks for your continued support.
Reminder and update
First of all, I will like to remind prospective Players that ROK II, while automated to some degree, does require the actual time of real people as your Dungeon Master to read and approve your writings. This is a free game, do not participate here with an entitled attitude making demands as though we are working for you.
If you cannot respect the Registration process then why should we honor your in ability to follow the most simple of rules: do not create multiple accounts to play ROK II. Once caught you will find progression in ROK II hard or your account will be deleted.
I have begun adding code to make the temptation of creating multiple accounts not worth it… or in other words Players will find more credibility in maintaining ONE account as well as progressing that ONE account.
Magick items in ROK II now run on an inflation curve meaning the higher the level of your Character the more costly magick items are to create.
ROK II Updates
-- There is a new entry in the Player's Manual called "ROK II: Helpful Tips: Community" everyone should read it.
Update: Also added one on "Core Posts".
-- When significant rules of play change Players will be notified by their Dungeon Master and will be ask if they agree or wish to end play.
-- When you go up a Level you are usually asked which Core Attribute should go up by a point. Well, now you will be given an option for a Skill as well.
Some good updates and changes. I was reading some of the entries made by new players and noticed a familiarity with some even though they were under different accounts. They wrote well but it was the same style which was kind of a give away.
Lightsabove, please try again, I think it may have to do with the kind of upgrade you have, we do not get many going for 'Platinum' but I just made sure to let the system know that Platinum is better than Premium. *wink* ROK II looks for Premium membership for the Brothel. If you still encounter issues please contact me directly by Email.
1. A new entry into the Player's Manual: Gender Roles for clarification.
2. As progress in the game is made progress in the Community is also required mostly for those who continue to create multiple accounts. However, this was actually the natural design of the game since if your Character dies you will need all that extra FP that comes with participation in the Community.
3. I am working in the background on merging ROK I into ROK II. *wink*.
Just a friendly update to say that the ROK I version accessible during a Dream state is almost finished. I had to code everything from the start so it will be less bulky but more story based. It will be like a world within a world when your Character cannot act because of Training, Camping or Sleeping. The other thing I have to do is write the documentation on how to use it. While, it is more or less cut and dry you will be playing as the Ruler so it is more a question of managing and growing your kingdom.