Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 245 of 245

Some good updates and changes. I was reading - Page 245 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2021 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 245 pgs.  241 242 243 244 245 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Apr, 2021 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 245

Bug Fixes & Additions

Players have been sending in their bugs and I have been fixing them. I also have been aware of the recommendations but it does take time to implement / code them into the game. However, rest assured your input is all read and considered. The number one I always do are the bugs and errors. No point moving forward if existing things do not work as they should. Here is some more:

1. Certain Assignments weren't being acknowledged on your Character Sheet (Fixed)

2. Notifications had a bug so you should be getting Emails about Character neglect / death.

3. The Llafair Barracks has opened up giving Players more than just the Town to equip soldiers. This will be fully opened when the final touches are added.

4. I am working on having the ROK I part added into ROK II essentially having a game within a game. More on that when it is ready.

Thanks for your continued support.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2021 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Reminder and update

First of all, I will like to remind prospective Players that ROK II, while automated to some degree, does require the actual time of real people as your Dungeon Master to read and approve your writings. This is a free game, do not participate here with an entitled attitude making demands as though we are working for you.

If you cannot respect the Registration process then why should we honor your in ability to follow the most simple of rules: do not create multiple accounts to play ROK II. Once caught you will find progression in ROK II hard or your account will be deleted.

I have begun adding code to make the temptation of creating multiple accounts not worth it… or in other words Players will find more credibility in maintaining ONE account as well as progressing that ONE account.

Magick items in ROK II now run on an inflation curve meaning the higher the level of your Character the more costly magick items are to create.

26th May, 2021 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

ROK II Updates

-- There is a new entry in the Player's Manual called "ROK II: Helpful Tips: Community" everyone should read it.
Update: Also added one on "Core Posts".

-- When significant rules of play change Players will be notified by their Dungeon Master and will be ask if they agree or wish to end play.

-- When you go up a Level you are usually asked which Core Attribute should go up by a point. Well, now you will be given an option for a Skill as well.

27th May, 2021 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 245 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Some good updates and changes. I was reading some of the entries made by new players and noticed a familiarity with some even though they were under different accounts. They wrote well but it was the same style which was kind of a give away.

Sponsored Links:

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,