Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 39 of 258

There are certain things you can do that have - Page 39 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Sep, 2016 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Sep, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 39

international QUOTE (Anronrosby)
What kind of contribution is required from Players?

I already said, please look at my Post carefully:
international QUOTE (JB)
I still need submissions for Layout and History.

I think you are also over complicating things. Submissions are simple. You go to a History or Layout page, read the instructions and then submit the information.

* Here is an example of a request for content: Ruler of Kings II - The Town Mystic Layout

* Here is an example of where a Player submitted content and got 50GPs: Ruler of Kings II - The Town Armory Layout

international QUOTE
For example I could write in first person point of view, of a character exploring a particular dungeon/cavern/ruins.

Good, but that is not what is needed at the moment. There are enough Assignments and Quests to keep everyone busy. Later, I will need that and will probably need to write a tutorial in order to show how the content should be submitted as it is complex.

international QUOTE (Belial)
back then it was only 15GP for a contribution to the known enemies archive.

It still is 15 GPs for that, the 50 GPs is for Layout and History.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB you are making me very sad. I cry unfair! *Tongue-in-cheek* that's probably why I keep leaving town.

I must say however, the patrols are a little more intense now. I am can do two patrols in a row (Perhaps 3 if I am lucky) then I need to go back to town for some R&R. I can probably instantly heal myself, but I am too attached to my GP.

16th Sep, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town Updates

* All Assignments for the Town have been completed.

* All places in the Town have new buttons that lead directly to a Thread about it. You can Discuss Out of Character about the place, NPCs within, etc.

* Being put in Jail has now been activated and is a possible consequence in the game.

* Each place now has a cosmetic identifier as well.

Next…

I have to do the same for all places in Llafair. Once that is done its time to work on my trailer for this whole project and a launch.

16th Sep, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Belial why do you have to keep heading back to the town after the patrols can't you rest in Llafair?

16th Sep, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Jail: Imprisonment

This is different to the Jail you will visit in a city, this is when your Character is incarcerated. The following has been added:

* Countdown of when you will be freed
* The ability to pay a fine using GPs to get out quicker.

16th Sep, 2016 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Interesting addition but besides the painfully obvious what would cause our characters to land in jail?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 39

Hunter, I meant going to town in the more loose sense of the term. It just means that I have to do menial jobs for a bit. But I do prefer The Town as there is more for a warrior like mine to do.

I was also about to ask what could land us in jail, but you beat me too it. Is it one of those surprises? We at least need to know the law of the land…

16th Sep, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 39

There are certain things you can do that have obvious connections to being thrown in Jail, however the full extent of it is not yet implemented. For instance, not paying tax, hurting one of the townsfolk, etc. There will be laws implemented so you can know beforehand what can get your Character in trouble.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,