Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 51 of 258

I feel the same way about it. The first character - Page 51 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Oct, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 51

Horses!

At the Stables you will now be able to secure a Riding Horse or War Horse depending on your needs. You will also have access to the Riding Skill in the Town Stables. Horses are equipped via your Character Sheet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2016 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can see how this game could be fun. I've spent a month now delighting over the ability to play in between work, chores and other gaming. I think there is alot of potential here; although, I won't be able to donate to the webpage. It seems that even with a very high skill and the best gear, leaving the town on a guarded carriage is still certain death. It wasn't even close. It wasn't remotely close. I got hit once and almost died. I attempted to drink a potion, hoping it was a lucky strike, but lost initiative and died immediately. Perhaps I should have waited another month or two and continued to earn gold from jobs.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nivarum, you have my sympathies. We have all been there, trust me.

JB, I have started with the riding skill with the hopes to acquire a warhorse. I am wondering though, what benefits do they bestow upon the rider?

Also, stop me if I am getting ahead of myself, is it possible to introduce weapons that are made for horseback like a lance that perhaps does extra damage on an initial charge?.

Other than that, I cannot wait to get more involved with the barracks and army building. Now where to get 115k gold for a fort…*Tongue-in-cheek*

26th Oct, 2016 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 51 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II Updates: Army!

The masons have finished their work and brought out Armies. You can view your Army at anytime via your Character Sheet under "Options" or look for the button at the Barracks or when your Character sleeps / trains. This gives you an idea of the full range of units available. This module will not be fully realized until the Campaign is over.

Belial, the current additions are being added as 'placeholders' as it were. It is Crowdfunding Support that can make this and a lot more possible. Please see the full Crowdfunding page to know more about the plans for ROK II and how you can support the effort.

Nivarum, ROK II has a lot of strategy involved. Not all is about training but also selecting the right attributes, equipment, learning from the Townsfolk, taking up the correct Assignments, etc. Players do not realize but a lot of their choices change the game.

Even so, I will be introducing Familiars which will aide in battles and also give you the option to work with another Character (Your Familiar) while your Character is sleeping / training.

Additionally, I will be introducing an option to speed up sleep / training time to just seconds. This will cut the wait time.

Even if you cannot donate there are many ways to support it, again please pass it on to your friends, post it everywhere: Campaign.

It is with the gracious support of those who have Donated that helps me to continue to develop this game.

Next… Kindred / Clans!

26th Oct, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think a good idea might be to have pre-made characters with some skills already there so the creation time isn't as much. Maybe this can be a choice from the start so its just an option.

28th Oct, 2016 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Doesn't having a character pre-made kind of takes away the whole point of ROK and the story you develop with your character at the start?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 51

I think initially that is very important (Starting out clean) but once you've gotten used to the game you just want to jump into what you know is coming up so its just a matter of getting all the skills and stuff you would have taken anyway.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 51

I feel the same way about it. The first character I made for the game was poorly designed and really stood no chance. She died and then I made another character. I had to go through the entire process again with the new character which was very time consuming. One of the issues is that this is a competitive game. People starting later in the game will be so far behind if they have to do the entire character creation. It might limit people joining the game later because they will have limited to no chance of catching the leaders.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,