The Internet Ruined My Life

The Internet Ruined Life - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Mar, 2016 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  The Internet Ruined Life TV Series
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "The Internet Ruined My Life" then please give us your review?

The Internet Ruined My Life (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Life Ruined Internet The

The Internet Ruined My Life exposes the unexpected perils of living in a social media obsessed world. Each half-hour explores what happens to a person when a single tweet, post, or status update backfires and spirals out of control. Told through first person accounts, this series takes stories ripped-from-the-headlines and reveals how people just like you and me inadvertently ruin their lives in one key stroke.

Season 01, Episode 01 - “Cancel Colbert”

The unexpected perils of living in a social-media obsessed world are explored in this unscripted series, which opens with a tweet to cancel “The Colbert Report” that sent one young woman into hiding. Also: British slang turns a holiday-bound traveler into a suspected terrorist.

> TOPIC: The Internet Ruined My Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,