Trump & Mormons - Page 2 of 3

I can offor a couple of reasons, one of which - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 20th Jan, 2017 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons
A Friend

Trump & Mormons - Page 2

I totally understand and respect that. That is true of any religion. Many people are _ religion in name only. Thanks for your input. I was just curious.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Trump

Myself, as a member of the LDS church, I morally can not support either Hilary or Trump. I feel both are corrupt and the thought of either being president is scary.

Sighs, yet now I must deal with Trump for at least two years. I just hope he doesn't screw up too badly, or help in laws that I cannot agree with. I am very concerned with what the future holds.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:01pm

2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

I should state that I'm not actually Mormon but I've been around them long enough to know them but the answer could come from a couple of Mormons too.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons
A Friend

Page 2 Mormons and Trump

We are getting what we as society deserve. America is quickly losing morality in its culture. It is only understandable that we elect immoral people to lead us.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons and Trump

Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration

SALT LAKE CITY — Two Mormon apostles will attend the Jan. 20 inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump, the Deseret News has learned, along with a large number of Utah dignitaries.

Elder D. Todd Christofferson and Elder Gary E. Stevenson, both of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day… Ref. Source 2x.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump & Mormons

Utahns take center stage at Trump inauguration

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Utah political leaders and several musical acts will be among more than 2,250 Utahns and uncounted Mormons who will participate in the 58th U.S. Presidential Inauguration on Friday morning. Ref. Source 3r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons - Page 2

I thought Mormons would be repulsed by someone like Trump because of what he stands for - his values but I'm surprised by the way they have embraced him.

20th Jan, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

I can offor a couple of reasons, one of which being that there may actually be those of the church who actually believe and what Trump is having to say or there he can actually make America great again… then there's the 12th Article of Faith.

international QUOTE
We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
Whether some of us like it or not he is the president, and because of needing to obey, honor, and sustain the law so must we do the same for him.

He won, America voted for him. He will be the lawfully sanctioned president of the United States of America.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2017 - 3:51pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trump & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,