USA Racism - Page 2 of 3

Research shows racism has harmful mental and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jun, 2020 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Racism USA Racists - American - US - United States Racism
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Racism
A Friend

USA Racism - Page 2

Indeed, it is an unfortunate trend.

It is in part a pushback against what some see as being overly politically correct, in part due to a resurgence in "Alt-right" groups (Fascists by a different name), and in part thanks to a president who is actively and possibly deliberately once again normalizing racist speech.

I really wish we could get off our arse and differentiate between hate speech and someone's stated opinion. The former is a call to action, destined to cause harm to others, and should be considered in the same vein as yelling "Fire" in a crowded building.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jul, 2018 - 9:20pm

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Racism USA

I don't believe for a second what this woman said. I think she purposely targeted this little girl and thought she could get away with it but she soon realised the power of karma.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Server faked ‘we don’t tip terrorist’ note, Texas restaurant says. A server at a Texas steakhouse who went viral for sharing what appeared to be a racist message from a customer lied about what happened, his employer said. Source 6j.

USA Racism
USA Racism (Hover)

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

USA Racism
A Friend

Page 2 Racism USA

Yeah, another "I told you so" moment. This is becoming a trend that is painting people in bad light, when they are innocent. Accusations of racism are horrible things, and people are weaponizing them.

24th Jul, 2018 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Racism USA

She was stupid to do this but I still think that racism is a serious issue is america that should not be trivialized because of a few idiots.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2019 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

USA Racism

The number of hate groups in the US hits a 20-year high amid a rise in white supremacy. An annual survey by the Southern Poverty Law Center shows that the number of hate groups active in the U.S. Climbed to 1,020 last year, up from 784 just four years previously. Source 5y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

USA Racism - Page 2

Racism and narcissism: America's original sin. The racist, narcissistic behaviour that characterises the Trump administration has its roots in US colonial history. Source 2t.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2020 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

USA Racism Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Research shows racism has harmful mental and physical effects and when people of color experience racism, there is a profound emotional toll. Here are some resources for coping compiled by my colleague Kelly Lawler in her newsletter Staying Apart, Together. Source 8d.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: USA Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,