USA Speed Limit

Usa Speed Limit - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Speed Limit USA Driving Speed on Local Roads - American - US - United States Speed Limit
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2014 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

USA Speed Limit

USA Speed Limit

What is the maximum Speed Limit in USA when driving on the highway / motorway?

What is the Speed Limit for rural roads and in the cities of USA?

Is there a separate Speed Limit for commercial trucks in USA?

What are the fines one has to pay if caught driving over the Speed Limit in USA?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

USA Speed Limit
A Friend

Limit Speed USA

On many of the interstate highways in the USA you have speed limits that go from 65 to 80. The 65 speed zones I find mostly in the eastern parts while the 75+ speed limits I have seen are in the west. The west coast is like the eastern coast. I know many of the states are in the process of raising their spped limits to 70+ in the eastern areas but still have a ways to go.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Speed Limit
A Friend

USA Speed Limit Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah, when our highways were built they were designed for speeds of 80+ MPH, weather permitting. The thing is, some of them are in awful shape so I'm not sure they can still support those speeds… but they have those speeds posted.

> TOPIC: USA Speed Limit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,