West Virginia Speed Limit

West Virginia Speed Limit - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

West Virginia Speed Limit West Virginia Driving Speed on Local Roads
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

What is the maximum Speed Limit in West Virginia when driving on the highway / motorway?

What is the Speed Limit for rural roads and in the cities of West Virginia?

Is there a separate Speed Limit for commercial trucks in West Virginia?

What are the fines one has to pay if caught driving over the Speed Limit in West Virginia?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Limit Speed Virginia West

With a lot of the roads being in the mountains I can not see their secondary roads being much more than 55. I do know that the interstate travel through West Virginia was 70 MPH. I think the state is very scenic as you travel through it.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

West Virginia Speed Limit Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah, West Virginia is beautiful to travel through. The secondary roads have a speed limit of 55 KN, but many are slower due to winding through mountains. That said, those roads tend to be the most scenic of all.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I have traveled through it a few times and always loved some of the scenic views I had. Last time I was there I traveled I 81 from Charleston up to Maryland.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I 81 is nice but if you get off it and hit some of the state routes and secondaries you'll see some of the prettiest sights this side of Wyoming. Beautiful waterfalls, mountains, and so much green. It's a really pretty state.

> TOPIC: West Virginia Speed Limit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,