Noukril the Ranger

Noukril Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2016 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Noukril is a little above average height standing at 6' 2 " He weights about 225 lbs. And is muscular from doing chores and heavy lifting when necessary. He has shoulder length sandy blonde hair and striking crystal blue eyes. While he is considered white, Noukril has nice golden tan skin from all the time he has spent out of doors. He has been told that he is more than comely in appearance by some of his mothers friends and girls he knows.

Noukril has chosen to be warrior and guide in the lands to see that others can pass safely from one town to another. He has spent a lot of time out of doors and out in the land learning to live off the land and find food and water when needed. SO he views himself as a ranger and will work towards that goal. He views that having companions or others as alliances to be a good thing for there can be strength in numbers at times of need.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Why Am I Noukril?

Was asked why I was free by a small child. Well I guess I am free since I am not bogged down with a house or a place I have to be everyday right now. I am free to be who I am and not worry about what others think of me.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

Noukril did not spend a lot of time with his father as he grew up. He remembers him spending a lot of time with his older brothers as they learned how to work the land along side their father. While he tried to pass this knowledge on to Noukril, Noukril resisted and always managed to wander off to spend time in the woods and by himself. His father was not a big influence on his life and soon was sent away to find his own way. That is how Noukril ended up in a Monastery away from civilization where he could learn to find who he was.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

First time in the Town

My First time in town. Where do I begin. I came to town seek out my fortune and learn to be a better skilled ranger. I wanted to see if there was anything here for me to do. I have found some work and some experience so hopefully as I learn more about this town I will be much better at what I do and make my way. I have come a long way since I first came to this town.

Looking back when I was first here I was a little bit lost. I wandered about and saw some sites and as I continued to wander about I found those that were helpful and those that were not soo helpful. I think most people were rather helpful and as time has gone on I am now more fit and more able to care for myself. I like this town and what it has to offer everyone that comes here. I just hope that soon I can earn more gold as I learn more and more as time goes on.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the towns folk for the first time was interesting to say the least. Granted I was new in town and they did not know me at all. Many of them were friendly but you could tell they were unsure of me as I was a stranger in their town. I am sure I would have been a bit stand offish a bit too. After all I can see it in their eyes as they ask themselves the questions that go through their minds. "Is this a good person? Is this person going to be kind or hateful? Is this a person that is respectful or rude?"

Now being a new person in town you yourself ask if you will be well received in this strange town. Will the towns people like you or throw things at you. Will they be respectful to you or just want to kick you out of their town? I guess it all comes down to you. As you first step into this new town your actions and your attitude is going to decide how everyone will treat you. If you area kind and caring soul I am sure the town people will see that in you and welcome you much more quickly that some arrogant snob who thinks that they are better than the towns folk. I am sure the later will get you ran out of town fast. I am glad that I tend to be a more towards the kind and caring type.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Finding a job

Finding a job was the next thing I needed to do. Seeing that I am a trapper by trade I figured some one would want me to head out into the forest to trap a animal for food to feed some of the people of the village. Now while this sounds easy it is actually not. You have to head out into the forest and wait for a animal that is needed to come along to trap. There are a lot of dangers out in the woods. You are not always at the top of the food chain and there are others who would view you as something delicious to eat. Staying away from them and still be able to catch what you seek is always on you mind as you search for the food to take back to the village.

When you are successful in the game of catch and not be caught you get a nice amount of money for your troubles. When you are not successful you come back empty handed and you find that you do not get paid and have to wait to try again another day. IT is a taxing day to be out there trying to catch food or not but it is fun. While I can safely say that I am not the best at it currently I am sure I will get better and better as I work on my skills. That is enough for me to keep trying and keep on going to make sure that I do a great job in my chosen field and that those who hire me to get them some food are satisfied by me fulfilling their requests.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger

Wish I could change this about myself

Wish I could change this about myself, I feel that I care for others a lot and have a tendency to let people walk over on me at times. Now while I am working I am the opposite and a take charge type of guy to make sure the job is done correctly and quickly. This way the job is done to my liking and people are safer for it. Keeping my eyes and ears open for possible dangers makes my work some what stressful but soon it is done and I can relax.

I think it is when I am relaxing and not working that I allow people to walk over me. It is these times that I wish I could change about myself for I find myself giving people food, clothing, coins to help them out. Do they really need the help or are they just taking advantage of my good nature? See that is why I would like to change that. I can not tell if one is truly in need or not. I guess being more of a loner I do not have the social skills to tell those who truly need help from those who will do all they can to take from kind people more than they should.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a Ruler of Kings for the clear reason to have fame and fortune. As I get better and better with my skills and get a better place to live I can see me getting more experience and gold. As I go up in levels I will be a grand person and will still help others out as time goes on. I can only get better. I know currently there are a couple people ahead of me experience wise in town and that is fine by me. I may be slow at gaining experience and levels but I know that I am doing what I can and doing it correctly. I will keep going and going I am not stopping any time soon.

As I wander about that town and work on my training I know I am preparing myself for things that may yet come. I know the others I see on a daily basis are doing the same. I believe with us all being here and improving ourselves will help each other as the days go by. IF something happens around this town I know that the others and myself will be ready to help deal with the situation and assist the town in getting through it. With all that happens or is happening I am sure that one of us will beome a ruler I just hope that it is I who is the Ruler of Kings.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,