Hunter the Trapper - Page 14 of 18

What I did today… A general habit - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2018 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
ROK II Character 9
14th Mar, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 14

Message to Advisor

Besides one encounter just before my entrance into town my return has been relatively quiet and my ability to overcome obstacles more and more secure. I will see you soon and hopefully you can shed more light on my progress.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

How I could have prevented my mother's death

How could I have prevented my mother's death is something I think about when I think about her but no matter how I imagine it I have already come to terms with the fact that it was inevitable because we all die and how we die is not our choice but a case of fate or the wishes of the gods.

20th Apr, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I wonder if my father is really dead

Is my father dead? My gut says he is probably from wounds in battle but then again I am giving this doubt by the Dream Whisperer that makes me wonder if my gut feeling is correct. But if he is not dead then where is he and who would know where to find him?

23rd Apr, 2018 - 7:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 14 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, your most recent healing set me just right thanks for that. I have begun working on some skills that are in complete. The body guild is doing a good job of letting me know which skills I can improve on and I am taking them up on it.

3rd May, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Raymer the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Hunter

While I did not think I needed someone to accompany me into battle I decided to do it for the experience. The man I saw had a diabolical look but I took my chances. He was tall and showed me his skill with an axe which was reasonably impressive. He seemed in need of gold and is now part of my small party.

6th May, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

My Abode

My abode is large and probably is part of some of the talk of the Town. I plan to start my future army here under the guise of working for the monarchy. My family also lives here in peace behind it thick walls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 14

Message to Advisor

I've started learning a skill that I was told I need to handle war dogs in combat. I am full of training, not all expert but I am glad to learn something new. I am still training now so I am just sending this until I am finished then we can meet again.

7th May, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

What I did today…

A general habit of mine is to see which skills I have and if they need improving. Of course gaining new skills is just as important. I am learning animal handling at the moment and intend on completing it when I aquire more gold.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,