Hunter the Trapper - Page 9 of 18

Town Temple of Solace I am not a particularly - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
17th Oct, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 9

Courtship of Lia

Lia, you have been with me all this time and I want you to know that I must have you at my side. It is not enough for me to be awaiting the next day. Soon we will be together as one. Our wedding will be as grad as we can afford it to be. I can see having a small quartet singing the best of our folk songs. We will get Stefan to cater the food and hire servants to give it to the guests. It will be our special day.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

The Politics of The Town

The politics of this medieval town reflect the politics of any other place that one can visit. It is all about gold, greed and glory for a few over the needs of the many. There is a lot of angered feelings about the way the town is being run with a chancellor who seems only interested in having an audience with the well to do. Soon he will have a meeting with me and he may not like it!.

22nd Oct, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At what age will I be Ruler?

The Dream Whisper asked me a question that is very closed to my heart given my age. I am getting older and I need to think about when I will be ruler. I am on top of everyone that I know has a similar aim but I'm no higher than the chancellor, governor and definitely not the monarchy so when will I start passing them to be ruler? The truth is I do not know but I hope it is soon because I'm already passed my prime.

27th Oct, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 9 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian my dear friend, I have decided to return to the plains now that my training is complete. In our last meeting you assured me that I was at an optimal state so I figured that there should be nothing holding me back. Indeed, I am going towards the next medal that I should obtain from the haberdasher in order to gain the kind of respect needed in a town like the one we have to live in. I rest tonight and tomorrow there will be blood on the plains and it shall not be mine.

29th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Thoughts on death in battle

Death is something I know very well. I have died many times myself but cheated death to the point that if I were to die now it would be very difficult to return so I tread more carefully now making sure that I pick my battles as much as I can. Of course this is not always the case as the unexpected can come but when it does I hit it with all I have to ensure I am not the loser in the end. Right now I am at an optimal state and intend to keep it that way. To reinforce this I hope to one day acquire my own party.

6th Nov, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

The Dream Whisperer visits me when it is time for bed. After a long tiring day she insists that I write. She gets me to do it because she looks amazing! Women have this kind of charge over men I guess. The topics she chooses for me get my mind thinking deep about the people I have encountered in this Town so it all good. Then I am able to take my rest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 9

Town Thieves Guild

I do not associate with the likes of thieves but I have come across the type as it is unavoidable because there are so many of them in the town. Of course they are furnished by the thieves guild which acts like an underground government either working against or in parallel with the workings of the town. Either way I keep out of their way so they do not cross me.

21st Nov, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Town Temple of Solace

I am not a particularly devoted religious person but I do visit the temple from time to time. My purpose is not worship but simply to purchase items and receive instruction to better myself towards being a ruler over these lands. I will admit the wisdom there is invigorating. The high priestess is very wise. Her thoughts on life and even wars is enlightening so I have grown all the more wiser.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,