eBay

Ebay - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  eBay A general Thread to discuss eBay realated news and changes. This Thread is NOT a means to advertize your eBay store.
17th Jan, 2003 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

eBay

Its amazing what you can buy on Ebay. Some people actually tried to sell human body parts at one time, some try scams and others simply get a great deal. Whatever your reason for visiting Ebay - would you buy and sell there?

international QUOTE
FOR SALE: PERSONAL STRAP-ON AIRCRAFT

The inventor of a strap-on flying machine for sale on eBay has a request for
Users of the site: stop hacking his auction. Since the personal aircraft went
On sale last Friday on the popular auction site, bids have been pouring in --
Some as high as $6 million.
Source

EBAY AUCTION STOPS FOR CARIBBEAN ISLE

An online auction for an uninhabited Caribbean island closed Thursday with
Bids totaling more than $4.5 million, but the owner said it wasn't enough to
Part with the island.

Source

eBay
eBay (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2003 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

eBay

Seems like Ebay is getting more of a bad review these days:

international QUOTE
From CNN:

A case where a couple allegedly stole more than $100,000 from
more than 500 bidders has cast suspicion on eBay Inc.'s anti-fraud
software, which the San Jose-based company installed nearly a
year ago to counter complaints about fly-by-night sellers.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

eBay
A Friend

eBay Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have been buying stuff from Ebay for 2 years now.  I get alot of my RPG games (for playstation) that you can't find in stores anymore.  I also get out-of-print strategy guides and sci-fi books.  I also collect those ceramic face masks (that hang on the wall) and most of my collection I got on Ebay.  The sellers I have dealt with are very professional.  Before I even bid on an item, I check their user feedback.  I have not been burned yet on an auction, I hope that it doesn't happen any time soon.  

4th Jun, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

eBay

Msslm, you make me miss Ebay! I used to do the same thing, but being all the way in the Caribbean makes it useless really as usually no one wants to buy or sell to someone outside of the US. I have my own little auction board on here, but it seriously needs updating.

26th Aug, 2003 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

eBay

spock.gif Nah, they are not serious are they? Does anyone know if this came to be?

international QUOTE

EBAY MAKES BID FOR TV SHOW

Online auctioneer eBay Inc. Wants to see if its popularity can translate to a bigger medium than the Internet: television. Sony Pictures Television recently taped a pilot for an eBay television show that could hit the airwaves in fall 2004.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...48995,00.html

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2003 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

eBay
A Friend

eBay

I think it would be hard for such a show to survive in the tv circuit out there today.  Where reality tv seems to be the majority, and many other good shows.  I would be surprized if that show actually makes it past the pilot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2004 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

eBay

Outcry over Indian eBay sex probe

international QUOTE

NEW DELHI, India (AP) -- Parent company eBay and Indian industry officials have expressed anger and concern over the jailing of the CEO of eBay's Indian subsidiary in connection with the online sale of a sex video.
https://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/12/1...y.ap/index.html

The U.S. State Department also has made inquiries about the case....

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

eBay
A Friend

eBay Computer Issues & Video Gaming

A man sold water he acquired from an Elvis concert for $455 on EBAY. He said he went to the concert as a teenager, and a security guard gave him a cup with some water left on it after the concert that Elvis had drank from. He put the water in a vile, and sold it, but he refuses to sell the cup.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6763209/

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: eBay

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,