Merlin the Wizard - Page 19 of 37

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition Lady Fluke - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2018 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
1st Oct, 2018 - 8:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 19

My own Army

An army is what I aim for but to reach there can be a formidable task at times with death right at your door step when you try to push through adversity in order to reach something greater. When I have my own army I will feel truly filled with accomplishment.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2018 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

My General(S)

While I have no generals as yet I can envision them. I am actually wondering if this isn't a hint by my visitor that this is where I should be now. Anyway, I see my generals as powerful men who demand the respect of their soldiers and definitely from the enemy. I plan to supply them with many strong men so they can win battles.

15th Oct, 2018 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have been very involve with my clan of late and not of my own choosing. They have been taking my time to indulge in the tasks that they wanted done, some kind of kindred spirit to boot. I have fulfilled most of it but of course there is one or two with which they are not completely satisfied so I am working on those as well.

17th Oct, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 19 Wizard Merlin

My love life

My love life is not in romance but in becoming ruler of kings. While I do have a few people that I fancy I have not spent much time with them probably to my own misfortune but I cannot have anything distracting me from my ultimate goal.

20th Oct, 2018 - 8:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Will I be married (Again) one day?

I will probably be married one day but I have not done much to reach there. I did fancy a young girl but I did not stay in touch and perhaps she was taken by another because of my own slow pace. I guess marriage is not something I think about until the time is right.

21st Oct, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Merlin the Wizard is raised. My quest shall continue despite my 9th demise, no one shall keep me below.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2018 - 6:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 19

Message to Advisor

I got tired of my clan treating me second rate so I decided to explore the plains and see what is out there. Once I am done with that I will consider my clan again. I am very close and that is what pushes me forward.

24th Oct, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

Lady Fluke does not make her pretty pebbles easy to obtain so against my own wisdom and better senses I decided to enter a snake competition against someone else I thought would beat me. I was pleasantly surprised that I did it… I won the competition and gained pretty pebbles for myself!.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,