Merlin the Wizard - Page 24 of 37

Message to Advisor It took me a very long time - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2019 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
16th Feb, 2019 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 24

Fight or Flight

I do not flee battles. I stand and fight and even if it does not end well I suffer the outcome by seeing death and coming back. I rather that because I would not want to be known as someone who flees in the face of danger.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2019 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I think if I pick up my pace I will have a more clear path towards the title of ruler of kings. I am doing well with my armies and I should be using the gold to also help myself but I feel it may jepordize the whole victory tradition that my generals look forward to.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bowman Militia. The Bowman Militia attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bowman Militia. Like my story?

7th Mar, 2019 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 24 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I came to Llafair but I am not sure why. Maybe I meant to go to the museum but I feel as if I am neglecting something. I wonder if I have been cursed or charmed so I am not sure in which direction I should be heading?

29th Mar, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Some of the adventurers that would normally compete against me have seemingly disappeared. It has allowed me to gain a lot of ground in the background and I have the feeling by the time they get back I would have risen a level too.

31st Mar, 2019 - 5:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

I do not know if you have ever heard of the Dream Whisperer but if you haven't I can tell you that she is some sort of spirit that visits me before I go to sleep. She always tells me to write certain things but she has not been around for awhile. Do you know the cause of that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2019 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 24

Let it be known that I, Merlin, have attained Level 13 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

Message to Advisor

It took me a very long time to get to the thirteenth level but with some well planned moves and lots of elixirs I finally made it. Soon I will visit the guilds to build up my expertise in each of the disciplines that I have targeted my training.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,