Merlin the Wizard - Page 26 of 37

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jul, 2019 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
28th May, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 26

Today, my encounter with a Lion ended with me slaying the Lion.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2019 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Worship of Zordic

Great Zordic, I am always aware of your mighty hand as I go up and down this Town seeking for knowledge. I ask that you guide me to be a worthy servant so that I can honor your grate name in my battles.

8th Jun, 2019 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Zordic

Oh great Zordic you have been watching over me well and my armies you have been making them strong. I am at your mercy and indebted to you to make things the way you want them. I hope to carry on in success through your almighty power.

28th Jun, 2019 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 26 Wizard Merlin

I have defeated a Rat Man. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Merlin the Wizard.

2nd Jul, 2019 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Gang Leader. The Gang Leader attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Gang Leader. Like my story?

5th Jul, 2019 - 5:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I feel like my life has become fairly routine and safe. While I conduct the affairs of my armies I do not have to worry about being hurt and yet I feel like I need more. Still, the last time I ventured to the west I was doomed so I am being patient.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2019 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 26

A Veteran Easterner attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Veteran Easterner dead.

6th Jul, 2019 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

T'was the first time I encountered a Veteran Easterner. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,