Merlin the Wizard - Page 7 of 7

Town Thieves Guild I generally try to avoid - Page 7 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 11 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 44 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
ROK II Character 15
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 10
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Today I encountered a rough man treating a wench unkind. All she did was offer him a challenge and he spoke badly to her. I told him off about it and took the challenge for myself and scored very well with the patrons while playing a joyful melodee on my flute. I am finishing some training here and will be back in town soon.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

At what age will I be Ruler?

At what age I will attain some kind of proper footing to be a ruler I do not know but I feel it will not be in my young years as I have so much to accomplish and many of the skills needed to become a ruler takes so much time learn.

Post Date: 6.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae. I completed the patrols and Llafair is at peace now so I have begun more adventuring in the plains but I stay close to the cities just in case. I tried to go to the Dark Regions but was stopped, now I have to sleep and when I get up I need to go back to Llafair and get the answers to entering that place.

Post Date: 4.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Page 7 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I'm reporting my day to you. My first mission was to find out how to get into the Dark Regions. I was able to find how through Llafair's wealthy witch. Now that I have the ability and knowledge I am on my way there. I am just resting for the night.

Post Date: 4.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Thoughts on death in battle

I feel as though I have written about this before and that I am being asked to write about it again but I won't question the wisdom of the dream catcher. Death is not permanent but when it does happen it is a harder burden to keep. All should be done to avoid death.

Post Date: 2.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

Oh the irony. The strange woman who appears in my dreams is also the same woman I am supposed to write about. Its odd that she appears when I am within a city or village yet not at any other time. Her choice of topics take some tought and not always easy to write about.

Post Date: 1.6 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Page 7 Merlin Wizard

Message to Advisor

I am in the dark region's village, a tiny place with a lot going on. I can't figure out if the people here are good, bad or indifferent but they do sell some good stuff. I think I will be here awhile so do not look out for me just yet.

Post Date: 11 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 7

Town Thieves Guild

I generally try to avoid thieves so anything related to a thieves guild is not where you will find me. I also feel interacting with thieves leaves you open to being either blackmailed or a target for their thieving so what do I know about the thieves guild? Nothing.

Guest please SHARE: "Merlin the Wizard" on:

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Merlin the Wizard" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Liked

1. KNtoran - 350
2. Pandora - 334
3. FarSeer - 300
4. Vincenzo - 241
5. Nighthawk - 225
6. Funbikerchick - 182
7. Malexander - 149
8. Krakyn - 136
9. Kyrroeth - 126
10. DianeC - 109
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Daishain - 92
12. Dbackers - 91
13. Howe6079 - 82
14. Bwren - 69
15. Aericsteele - 67
16. Geenie - 63
17. Krusten - 60
18. JPatt - 57
19. Smudge - 52
20. Arvhic - 51

Highlights

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 3 Days Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 3.9 Days Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 4 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 5.1 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 5.4 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am