Merlin the Wizard - Page 2 of 37

Message to Advisor I'm out here in - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 10:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
9th Jul, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 2

Why Am I Merlin?

The child asks me a deep question I haven't really thought about until now. I believe I can still move and do what I want that is why I am "free". I'm not restricted by being too good or so bad that I cannot make a change in either direction. Still, why would a little girl ask me this and what does it have to do with my journey to Stefan's. This is all very strange!

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Today we took down a bear while on patrol. I was fairly surprised that my strikes were very powerful, I must be doing something right. Right now I'm bedding down for the night. We are sleeping by a big rock but we're still in the open so I hope nothing interefers with us while we rest. I am so looking forward to getting back to civilization.

1st Aug, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk can be helpful, weird and even set you up. While they might give you tips they can also set you up for some difficult situations that you aren't ready for and I've learned that the hard way. Their take on life s strange but I take it normal because I don't want to get involved with their politics. On the other hand I will admit that some of the townsfolk are very helpful so they aren't all bad.

2nd Aug, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 2 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I've taken a full day's rest at Llafair and now I am going back to the patrol. Really, I've just started but the night caught us so we are camping right now. Ive been given a secret mission on this patrol so I'm looking for something among our squad. Maybe I'll get lucky and be famous in Llafair.

25th Aug, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am still out here on patrol. I cannot believe that Llafair will not provide horses for it. Instead we make this long journey on foot while the captain rides easy. I guess it is a slow challenging experience that I must endure so I can move on to greater things. I should be back in Town soon as I need to do some more training. Til then rest well.

27th Aug, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

I thought I would have at least reached Llafair's town by now but we are still on patrol. An ambush by some maruders has set us back some. We were injured and one of the men got a big gash where he was hit by the marauder leader but now we are safe at least for now. By tomorrow if there aren't anymore encounters then we should be back in the center of Llafair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 2

Familiar Description

My familiar is a special winger. He has the same look as a large dragon but only in miniature form. Red scales, broad wings and fire from his breath makes him look scary even though he is half my size. My familiar is mostly quiet and listens to everything taking place. He gives me suggestions sometimes even though its kind of limited. I rarely have to call for help since my familiar and I have a special connection that makes him form when I'm under attack.

12th Sep, 2017 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I'm out here in the forests of Llafair and I am now resting for the night. I feel more confident now since I was able to acquire better equipment and supplies. I also did some training which took me to another level. I am hoping that the next time we counter the enemy I will be ready for it. I have already killed a bear which was a difficult thing before but it seems easier now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,