Merlin the Wizard - Page 13 of 37

The Most Important Item The most important - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jul, 2018 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
11th Jun, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 13

When I was accepted by Raven Forestgreen from the Ranger's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Rangers.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

The Most Important Skill

I have so many skills that it is hard to think about which one is the most important. I believe that specializing in a weapon is really important because it gives you a great advantage over the enemy and yet without other skills you can still die fast so it is hard to pinpoint the most important one.

13th Jun, 2018 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae I have not written you these past years because I was growing old… maybe too old while I learned the expert nature of the guilds I was attached to. I am able to make great speed on the plains as I know the terrain well but now my bones hurt. I will need to find a way to restore my health so I do not die before I take the throne.

18th Jun, 2018 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 13 Wizard Merlin

No one shall lay low Merlin the Wizard. To mine overwhelmed I am here for 7th time in this destiny of fate. Maybe mine end purpose is not as it should be.

20th Jun, 2018 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I had a very long day travelling towards different places. I am on my way back to Anglesey to train more and then to see about my aging process… It is affecting me. I am hoping the wizard to the north has the necessary supplies.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

The Resurrection of Merlin the Wizard. This be a bedtime story, for who knew that it would take mine 8th resuscitation to be astounded.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 13

Message to Advisor

I am back in the town after almost losing my life to the reaper. I am once again in training and have become accustomed with manipulating time and space so I can continue towards being the ruler of kings. When I have completed what I came here to do I will visit with you again and then seek out the necessary items I need.

4th Jul, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

The Most Important Item

The most important item is not a tangible item because I believe it is knowledge. If we do not want to be philosophical then my weapon is my most important item because without it I could not get rid of my enemies. I could not get food or keep myself safe.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,