Eminem

Eminem - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Feb, 2010 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2006 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eminem

RAPPER EMINEM AND EX-WIFE REMARRY

Rapper Eminem and his former wife remarried Saturday, five years after an ugly divorce ruptured their turbulent relationship.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/01/14/emin...reut/index.html

Eminem
Eminem (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Eminem
A Friend

Eminem

While Eminem looks stunningly happy, he still did the right thing. For their daughters sake, they needed to resolve their issues and stay together. Their divorce was very bitter and he even mentioned her in some of his songs. But I know that he loved his daughter allot and always talks about doing the right thing for her. Hopefully now they can learn to get along and do the right thing for their family. They were much younger when they first got married, that must have made a difference.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

Eminem
A Friend

Eminem Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Eminem is...Eminem is...well, a rather ambiguous subject. While I fully recognize that he has definite talent, AND more depth than he originally displayed when he first became a public figure to audiences beyond the hard core rap enthusiasts; I also find the lyrics to many of his songs and the imagery in many of his videos to be ...unsuitable to younger crowds, and some of his work is simply offensive on so many levels. Beyond his talent for writing, Eminem also has an incredible gift of slinging his words out loud. His timing and delivery can be almost genius...but I find his world view to be sadly misdirected. I think one of the most truthful statements ever made by the singer was one that said...."I worry that after having some success that I won't have anything to sing about." I think thats starting to hold true, as his songs become more and more...?commercial?...as his lifestyle has changed drasticly over the past 6 years. I think that Eminem will have a hard time maintaing his edge, and still coming across as believable in the future. I hope that he can find a positive musical niche which will allow him to maintain his singing career, because he does have a lot of raw talent.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Eminem

Eminem spoofs celebs in new song

Eminem has debuted the video to We Made You, the first single off his forthcoming album Relapse on MTV. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Eminem

Eminem left music because of drugs

Eminem stopped making music after his drug abuse spiralled out of control. Ref. Source 2

Eminem
Eminem (Hover)

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Eminem

Eminem settles lawsuit over downloads

Apple Inc and the music publisher for Eminem have settled a lawsuit over the digital downloading rights to many of the Detroit rapper's songs, a lawyer said on Friday. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Eminem

Eminem back with ex?

Eminem has reportedly rekindled his romance with ex-wife Kim Scott, who is pregnant with his child. Ref. Source 1

5th Feb, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Eminem Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I am surprised he is still alive. Some one up there is giving him a second chance. Rather nice to see it played out this way for once.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Eminem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,