Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 18
17th Jun, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Zork the Warrior

Zork is pale, tall and muscular. His look is plain or average although his groomed demeanor means he tends to stand out a bit from a crowd of peasants. He remembers his mothers words as if she told him yesterday and he intends on living up to her aspirations.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Warrior Zork

Advisor Description

When Zork came into the Town he began to settle down quickly but something always felt odd… he felt like he was being followed or watched. His suspicions were confirmed when this captain of the guard named, "Shawn" introduced himself and provided free advice and gifts. Zork wasn't sure if it was a trap at first but became more willing when Shawn explained himself and mentioned things that only his mother could have told him.

Now with someone to count on Zork feels more motivated to conquer whatever lies ahead. He sees this alliance as beneficial for the future.

20th Dec, 2016 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Zork the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have been able to get some gold, a lot of gold. The first thing I did was to buy good armor as you suggested. I am now fully covered from head to toe. I have a good sword but I remember seeing better ones at Llafair and intend to get one there. At the moment I am training my reflexes so that I can be faster in battles. That's it for not, I must get back to my training.

8th Feb, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Warrior Zork

Message to Advisor

Shawn, I know I've been tardy in writing to you, I hope you will forgive me. I've been busy doing some research and training. I will be paying more attention to your guidance for which I am very grateful. I also will like to thank you for the gifts you have given me. Right now I am training my body to endure more especially during combat. The process is slow but necessary. Until we meet again may you have peace.

12th Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Warrior Zork

Message to Advisor

I have to admit I have been slacking. I have not been as diligent with my studies or lessons. Maybe my teachers will accept me back. I am renewed to skill training after encountering a situation where a cat was stuck in a tree I could not climb but had I trained in climbing then I might have at least had the chance to try. I hope to renew my commitment towards being the future ruler of this land. I will now get some sleep and in the morning I will attempt to start training.

22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Zork the Warrior

Most beautiful lady of Zork

As she walked the streets men stopped to let her pass. She isn't royalty but she may as well have been a princess considering her stately appearance. Yet, her light blue eyes showed no sign of pride. Her brown hair, in one grand ponytail, trailed behind her most womanly of figures. She was and is the delight of my eyes, a woman that I do not know but when I saw her on the streets earlier today I was captivated. I cannot stop thinking about her and the possibility of us being together. I feel like a young school boy just considering it but she smiled at me and I cannot get over her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Zork Warrior

Reflections on your mother

My mother was the most kind hearted woman I know. She didn't deserve to be buried alone. She should of had her husband, my father, close to her at all times. She did everything possible to ensure I had the best of everything even when she is not with me anymore her hand is still here. If there were a special ring amulet to bring her back to me I would use it.

30th Oct, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Zork Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

I would imagine that my father had great skill in combat but not great skill in being a father. He seemed to be focus on winning wars abroad but could not visit his own child at home. In my books this is a failure no matter how many battles he won. Yet, whenever I hear his name called people only have good things to say so it makes me wonder what his true nature was like. I saw was but really I do not know if he is dead, he may still be alive.

> TOPIC: Zork the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,