Alana the Mystic

Alana Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2016 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
18th Jun, 2016 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

At 6 feet tall Alana can seem intimidating but she isn't. Her long red hair and hazel green eyes speak of gentleness, grace and determination. Alana was more of a healer but also dabbled in the mystic arts. She wishes to form alliances with herself as ruler as it might be the only way to return peace to the people.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke a woman of passion,
Her features are such a distraction.

She styles her hair in a pony tail,
While her eyes are gentle almost frail.

Her lips are deep red like a velvet rose,
With her pale white skin like a brand new scroll.

Her chest is rather large and it is probably a big distraction for the men in her training yard!.

20th Sep, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother, a great woman. She wanted the best for me but cannot see what I am doing with her wishes. Maybe she would be proud of me if she could see me but she was taken from me. Now I have her memory with me and no one can take that. I intend to fulfill her expectations. I will not allow anyone to get in the way of fulfilling the destiny she saw… that I should be the Ruler of this land and all the kings therein. I was given life and I will extend it as the life of my mother with me… she loved me and I love her and we will help each other through this.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Reflections on your father

While the Dream Whisperer wants me to reflect on my father I am at a lost what to write as I hardly knew him. He was always off somewhere fighting a war rather than seeing to the needs of his family. I felt neglected by him even though I knew he was doing his duty. That is why I am not as close to him as I was with my mother. What makes it worst is I never actually saw his body, I only heard that he died and sometimes I wonder if that wasn't just an excuse to never have to come home.

1st Oct, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Advisor Description

When Alana first arrived in the Town she felt unsure of her position among the townsfolk. She, like any stranger to a new place, tried to talk to trustworthy looking people in the hope of getting the factual information to move forward as there was so many rumors around. It was at this point she was approached by someone introducing themselves as a friend. At first she was apprehensive but as she listened to the story of how Alana's mother appointed them to look after her she was moved with emotion.

9th Nov, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Familiar Description

Simply called "Eyes", I have chosen the incarnation of a great eagle to be my familiar. Calling up Eyes involves rubbing a simple necklace around the neck of Alana. When she appears she flutters her wings and circles above Alana. Birds are symbols of freedom, power and sight… having one as a familiar symbolically gives Alana those attributes. Her beautiful bird has the typical colors of an eagle with bright yellow talons and beak. When Eyes spreads her wings she becomes a magnificent sight to see. She can spend hours circling the sky looking for enemies and protecting her trainer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic

Message to Advisor

I have recently taken up work with the Town's Mystic using my expertise to find rare herbs that she needs for her equally rare elixirs and things. My luvk is good some of the time but most of the time it is not perhaps because of my low soul. I have found that the chargers keep me going so I can try until I suceed.

12th Dec, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

So I am back on patrol and meeting many marauders but not for talk, they are not friendly and attack immediately. I am trying to cope with the number of them and have already made use of one of my elixirs before my life was taken. I am not done yet and still have more patrols that will last for another day maybe two.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,