Alana the Mystic - Page 5 of 15

My conspiracy theory The only conspiracy theory - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
17th Jan, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Josh I hope you are well and that I will see you as soon as I am back in Town. Right now I am finishing the last part of a patrol that has lasted two days now and going on to the third. There were a couple of encounters but I passed through them fairly well. I need to rest now, see you again.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Renting a room at the Tavern

A room at the tavern is not very comfortable it is only tolerable. It is small and you hear everything from the other rooms as it is hollow. The basics are there: a bed with a blanket, one pillow and a side table big enough to rest a small pack. The only highlight is a window overlooking the people as they pass by.

19th Jan, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Josh, my dear friend. I am at Llafair at the moment waiting for some of my wounds to heal before I make the crossing back to the town. Ive learned a lot while here but gold is very limited so I cannot do too much. When I am ba k in town I will look you up.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 5 Mystic Alana

Favorite Skill training

Interesting that the lady in my dreams would ask me about my favorite skill after using hardy successfully today. It is hard to choose a favorite but I respect the run skill as you have to pick your battles. That might sound coward but I'm sure everyone has used it at some point even if shamed by it.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Dear Josh. I am in Llafair still doing a bit of training and collecting gold by an unusual method through challenges offered by the local tavern. They are somewhat ridiculous but I get paid more than I would if I took a local job.

27th Jan, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

If gold were plentiful I would

If I had all the gold I would first invest in making myself an expert of the most important skills, then I would invest in a good abode and excellent equipment. The rest I would throw into political campaigns and raising an army.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Josh I have nothing to report that would make out surprised, smile or shocked as all is quiet. I am just doing odd things to collect gold so I can continue training. We will meet soon, I always look forward to the gifts you have for me.

31st Jan, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

My conspiracy theory

The only conspiracy theory I have is based on the number of attempts on my life. Ts pretty safe to say that someone wants me dead, but why? It could be that my quest to be ruler is not so secret and someone is aware of me so they want to end my advancement before I get too powerful.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,