Alana the Mystic - Page 6 of 15

At what age will I be Ruler? The age of my - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Feb, 2018 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 6

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The hidden message in town is a puzzle. Some folks seem united while others appear to be self-serving but the underlying point is that you have to see to yourself if you are to survive. If you expect freeness or handouts you won't get any.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I felt very useless today as I did not have certain skills that probably everyone expected me to have. Then too time is always short but already I began to learn music and will attempt other skills as I get chance.

5th Feb, 2018 - 3:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Strangest person in the Town

Lady Fluke is by far Tue strangest person in town not because of her look or where she lives but because of her monetary system: pretty pebbles. In using this to replace gold she has obscured my thoughts on the worth of gold as I also have to look for pretty pebbles.

7th Feb, 2018 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 6 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh would you believe I am an amateur musician now. I never thought about taking up music but the tavern has invigorated me to do just that. I still have a lot more to learn but I will get there as time permits.

10th Feb, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is a curious person that I can't quite figure out. She seems self absorbed and unwilling to bend for anyone. The fact that she would use her own monetary system is proof of her iron will.

25th Feb, 2018 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

The Politics of The Town

While I am being asked to write about the politics of the town I considered my own self a politician in the making. It would be necessary if I am to be ruler. In any case the town's politics center around gold. The more you have the more power you can get, and who doesn't like powed?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I've tried my chances with an assignment but I was not prepared. A barbarian slew me before I cod even wound him. Ressurection is not a nice experience so I am back to developing my skills. I will try to stay away from trouble until I can better undo my opponents.

28th Feb, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

At what age will I be Ruler?

The age of my rulership is a mystery. I see my progress as being on the slow side and I lack so many skills and attributes required of someone who wants to be a ruler. Maybe when I am old I will be able to be where I want to be but I cannot think about an exact age yet.

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,