Alana the Mystic - Page 9 of 15

Message to Advisor I have increased to what - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
19th Jul, 2018 - 5:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 9

Town Body Guild

Need to run, jump or lift something then it is to the Town Body Guild you must go. That is where I went and I am glad for it because it has also brought me in some gold from entertaining the patrons at the local tavern. None of the skills there you should be without although some are more important than others.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

It has been an adventurous day. I did the challenge at Stefan's tavern and won, I did some training at the stables and its now my first time on the plains. I am actually very pleased to report that my first battle happened without me getting hurt in any way. I am resting now because its late, in the morning I will continue.

21st Jul, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I need to raise gold and gain myself some pretty pebbles. I have heard about going north to reverse aging but I'm not sure that I can handle the rigors of that as yet. For now, I am very close to my next level of experience and will wait to achieve that before looking for menial tasks to do.

31st Jul, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 9 Mystic Alana

Town Stables

Using the town stables is like a measurement of how well you are doing because it allows you to get out is the town and see the rest of the world. I had to learn how to ride first and previous to that I took the wagon transport.

31st Jul, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

What I really need now is lots of gold but I am on patrol now, which does not give much gold but it is safer than heading outside of the cities. Also it will bring in much needed experience so I can progress faster.

4th Aug, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

How is life in the peaceful town Josh? I am still on patrol. It is my second day and we have encountered a bit of action but nothing compared to what I used to face. Maybe its because I am better prepared now so it is not as difficult as it once was but I am still too weak for the plains so it is safer for me to do this work… for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2018 - 8:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Josh, how are things in that dark town we come from? I am in patrol in Llafair. It is a very windy day but so far there is no rain only dark elves seeking to disrupt our patrol but we made them pay for that with their blood. I am going to rest now and hope to end this patrol by tomorrow.

26th Aug, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Message to Advisor

I have increased to what I consider to be the sixth level of experience and skills in this life. While this makes me harder to hit it does not save me from those who want to hit. In fact, things may get even more difficult now. I have left the patrols for now. I need to return to the town and see what I should be focusing on based on your advice. I may also need to visit Fluke.

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,