Paulnelson Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Paul it sounds like you and I have some job - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction - Page 3

Gang, I have been out all day on search warrants for missing person-turned-homicide. I have not left work yet. I need a shower, lunch and dinner, and some sleep before I am back in about 8 hours. I may not get a post in today. Sorry. If I am the only one holding things back, Daishain can roll the various rolls for me. Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Paulnelson

Sorry to hear about what sounds like an incredibly frustrating day. I understand long days and nights. Good luck sir. See you when we see you.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not sure how else to post this, but Robertreaper has been removed from the site. His character will either need to be played by the GM or removed. I understand this post might be redacted by the moderators, but I am not sure where else to post it. The player asked me off-line to convey his apologies to everyone and wishes us well.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Paulnelson

Hi PaulNelson, when you are unsure of what to do or if the information you are providing will lead a topic to go in a different direction or the information is about you then it is always safest to place all in your introduction and then be guided from there. Please see above 14th Sep, 2017 post's edit also on page 2 of your introduction as this has been explained before. You may also want to take a look at the latest entry here so you can understand the purpose. Your account is on limited status at the moment, to have it restored you will need to tell us here if you understand these rules fully.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Paulnelson

I believe I do understand the rules. But I had been asked to pass a message on about another player leaving the game, so that others knew, especially the Dungeon Master. Putting that information into my personal thread would probably keep it from getting to the people who needed to know. But in the future I will refrain from doing so.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction

Thanks for your reply PaulNelson. They all are very aware and more especially the Dungeon Master so bringing it up yet again is off topic. We just want role-playing alone to be in the Role-playing Games, that's all nothing else, no personal interests or schedules. I believe even you already knew that because you hinted we would move it and you can see how many we have already moved within this thread. I will get admin to adjust your membership so you can make your rolls and move forward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction - Page 3

Paul it sounds like you and I have some job experiences that are alike. I was a Military Police officer for 9 and half years and I have been in security/law enforcement for years. Working closely with the local and big city law enforcement officers. I know the pressures of jobs like that. Stay safe out there.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paulnelson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,