Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 84 of 88

Would the remove disease function of lay on - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 84

Oh I thought we came out of the vine covered opening that lead down the stairs I guess I miss read everything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Edit: pretty sure you had it right Kn

Passing over the wall heads out of this area. Back into the dungeon is a low cave passage. Hence the confusion.

And yeah, the next bit depends on whether or not Celodhil is actually dead.

It should be noted that in spite of the healing, Celodhil may not necessarily be up and about. We can likely save his life with such magic, but it can only fix so much. Much like with Cahleth's broken spine in the other game, more advanced magics may be needed to get the elf actually moving again.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th May, 2017 - 7:02pm

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, I believe we're very near the vine covered opening. I think we only have a few steps to make back into the cave passage.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 84 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The description in the first couple of sentences from Aeric said we appeared from a vine covered wall. Carrick and Celodhil never crossed that wall. The battle scene where we are now is on the other side of the wall. There might have been a vine covered wall hiding the entrance down. I don't know for sure. I'm positive that the battle was on the other side of the only wall that we climbed. Maybe I'm misreading it. I went back and checked just to make sure where we are.

13th May, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Celodhil and Grohg are fairly close to the opening and you do not need to scale any walls. The cure wounds spell will close up any wounds that Celodhil has, assuming you take the javelin out first, but he is suffering from a pretty severe infection caused by the javelin puncturing his intestines and the cure wounds spell does not cure the infection; a lesser restoration spell would probably work though.

While Celodhil suffers from the infection he is operating at level 4 exhaustion which cannot be remedied until the infection is dealt with. Each use of a healing kit coupled with a long rest will heal one level of exhaustion and eventually could cure the infection without the use of magic.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Either way we will need to make a decision. Do we get him to safety and forgo our chance of getting back at these elves or do we drag him inside and help him while we continue the quest?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 84

Grohg hasn't been part of the group long enough to have a vote here, nor have I. Also, Grohg is very young, he is a follower looking to learn how to lead. You decide and Grohg will follow.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

Would the remove disease function of lay on hands do the trick for the infection (Or at least help)? If no, would dumping more than the basic 5 points into it do the trick?

As to the question of leaving or staying, Leo would reluctantly conclude that the mission is more important than any one person. He would continue to advise that they bring him inside, do what can be done to help him, and continue the mission shortly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th May, 2017 - 10:39pm

+  « First of 88 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.