Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86 of 88

Grohg maintains his position with Leo as we - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86

Nah, Grohg is just unwise in the way's of the world growing up almost completely secluded with his parents. Plus, Half Orcs mature faster, so he is young. He'll learn… it's just going to take some time.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I may have missed it, but has anyone announced the next course of action for the characters. As far as I know you are all back in the area where you fought the skeletons and took a brief rest to try and help Celodhil. You discussed your next move but I don't know if a decision was actually made regarding what to do with Celodhil.

I think Corren decided that you would take the elf with you but I'm not sure where you plan to go at this point.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pretty sure Zinna's going to be shouldering Celodhil along as we move, but there hasn't been a consensus on where to head next yet.

I'd be inclined to head back to the main passage, possibly checking on the status of the poison gas room along the way. But I am trying to avoid having leo take over the decision making. So yeah, I've been waiting on Corren/Zinna to step up.

P.S. Before we try to move him, is there anything else that can be done to improve Celodhil's condition?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th May, 2017 - 4:49am

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 86 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

We were in the midst of a long rest when Zinna ran off to get Celodhil. I'd like us to finish that where we are, then we will move out. And Leo's right about the direction(S). This area does not go further, so unless we want to fight a bunch of stone statues, we should go back up the hall, quickly check the room that was gassed, then continue back to the entrance area. I will double-check the map once we know about the gas room.

EDIT: Actually, there is the corridor running north we will come to. Unless something intervenes, that is the way we will go.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 18th May, 2017 - 10:15am

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Oh aye, if the long rest wasn't actually finished, definitely finish that. Especially since I technically wouldn't have had the LOH points left over to try and cure Celodhil…

18th May, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

You were able to finish a long rest just as Zinna received the message from Celodhil so everyone, save Celodhil, should be good to go at this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86

In that case, presuming there's nothing left we can do for the elf, as Corren indicated, checking on poison room and then last unexplored passage in this area.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Grohg maintains his position with Leo as we travel. Although this is all new to him and he is anxious, he will not outwardly display any fear.

+  « First of 88 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.