Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86 of 88

Grohg maintains his position with Leo as we - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 10:48pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 88 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86

The Hunter says...

Nah, Grohg is just unwise in the way's of the world growing up almost completely secluded with his parents. Plus, Half Orcs mature faster, so he is young. He'll learn… it's just going to take some time.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity

Game Master
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I may have missed it, but has anyone announced the next course of action for the characters. As far as I know you are all back in the area where you fought the skeletons and took a brief rest to try and help Celodhil. You discussed your next move but I don't know if a decision was actually made regarding what to do with Celodhil.

I think Corren decided that you would take the elf with you but I'm not sure where you plan to go at this point.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Leo
Ancients Paladin 3

Follower / Head
Character Sheet

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Green Knight says...

Pretty sure Zinna's going to be shouldering Celodhil along as we move, but there hasn't been a consensus on where to head next yet.

I'd be inclined to head back to the main passage, possibly checking on the status of the poison gas room along the way. But I am trying to avoid having leo take over the decision making. So yeah, I've been waiting on Corren/Zinna to step up.

P.S. Before we try to move him, is there anything else that can be done to improve Celodhil's condition?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 18th May, 2017 - 4:49am

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 86 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Silent Blade says...

We were in the midst of a long rest when Zinna ran off to get Celodhil. I'd like us to finish that where we are, then we will move out. And Leo's right about the direction(S). This area does not go further, so unless we want to fight a bunch of stone statues, we should go back up the hall, quickly check the room that was gassed, then continue back to the entrance area. I will double-check the map once we know about the gas room.

EDIT: Actually, there is the corridor running north we will come to. Unless something intervenes, that is the way we will go.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 18th May, 2017 - 10:15am

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Leo
Ancients Paladin 3

Follower / Head
Character Sheet

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Green Knight says...

Oh aye, if the long rest wasn't actually finished, definitely finish that. Especially since I technically wouldn't have had the LOH points left over to try and cure Celodhil…

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity

Game Master
Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

The Maker says...

You were able to finish a long rest just as Zinna received the message from Celodhil so everyone, save Celodhil, should be good to go at this point.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Leo
Ancients Paladin 3

Follower / Head
Character Sheet

Page 86 Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

The Green Knight says...

In that case, presuming there's nothing left we can do for the elf, as Corren indicated, checking on poison room and then last unexplored passage in this area.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 86

The Hunter says...

Grohg maintains his position with Leo as we travel. Although this is all new to him and he is anxious, he will not outwardly display any fear.

Guest please SHARE: "Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support" on:

+  « First of 88 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 3.6 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 4 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am