Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 88 of 88

Let me second that. Although a newcomer I - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 88

Well, I guess this game is over. Thanks to everyone that participated. I really enjoyed this campaign. It was my first game on this site and my first 5e character. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:24am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It truly is a shame, it was enjoyable while it lasted. Hopefully Aericsteele does well wherever he has disappeared to.

20th Jul, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

I'm very sorry, I tried to see this through but things just didn't work out. I did enjoy playing with you guys and I thought maybe I would pull out of my funk but it doesn't seem to be happening for me. I feel bad for letting you all down but I cannot seem to get it together.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 88 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I understand. While disappointed it is okay. Thanks for letting us play at all! As a perennial GM, it is always nice to get a chance to play. Best of luck!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Let me second that. Although a newcomer I appreciated the opportunity to play at all. From everything I read this was a well run campaign. Good luck.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.