Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 15 of 150

Mradoric keeps stalking towards the goblins. - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Aug, 2016 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33109
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 15

Corren seeing the beginnings of a battle stifles a curse and quickly assesses the scene. He calls out, "Carrick! In the loft!" The dwarf probably already sees the goblin with the bow, but he wishes to make sure. He spurs his horse forward and rushes around the side of the house, away from where the orc and goblins are, and drops off his mount, letting it continue to trot past the homestead. He draws his rapier and begins to sneak into position, hoping his comrades have the enemy's attention.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna rides up and sees the unfolding crisis. She frowns seeing the dire situation the party is in. Zinna hears Roland calling out something in a guttural language. She begins singing a lilting song directed at Roland to aid his actions as she sees him charging the Orc. She races off after Corren trying to get behind the house as well. Zinna will dismount behind the house in cover if she makes it this turn. Otherwise she will continue riding at a gallop.
Bonus action: bardic inspiration. This gives Roland a +d6 to any one savings throw, ability check or attack roll he makes in the next ten minutes.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric looks to the closest Goblin and will engage him using his staff to take them out. HE wishes to show these creatures that they can not just come in and take from others without some type of consequences. They need punished.

17th Aug, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 15 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Corren suffers no attack from the goblins, who appear to be focusing most of their attention toward Carrick and Mradoric as he spurs his horse onward and takes up position at the far side of the house. Zinna begins her song as she gallops forward, Roland is just barely able to hear it, but he does and feels something akin to a rush of adrenaline as the notes work their magic. Zinna is also able to make it to the cover of the cottage without interference.

Roland begins his charge toward the orc and quickly begins to close the gap. The orc who manages to stand up and turn his attention toward the charging warrior. “Come to me human!” he spits in orcish “and meet your death!” he reaches over his shoulder and produces a javelin and with a grunt hurls it at Roland.

The javelin sails through the air directly at Rolands head, but he moves his head curtly to the side and the weapon sails harmlessly past and embeds in the dirt behind him. Roland continues his charge (He will be within striking distance next round) and he sees the orc smile then take a combat stance as he heft a large great-axe in anticipation of Roland’s arrival.

Mradoric and Carrick also spend the round attempting to close the gap between them and the goblins. The goblin in the barn sees Mradoric pull out in front of Carrick and adjusts his aim to shoot at the monk instead. Mradoric hardly notices as an arrow lodges in the dirt near his feet.

One of the goblins moves to intercept Roland as he is charging the orc and swings his scimitar in a great arc toward the warrior, who easily brushes it aside. The remaining goblins cluster near the orc with scimitars drawn.



Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren nods to Zinna as she dismounts nearby and moves towards the same side of the house he is on. He begins to move quickly but quietly around the back of the house, intent on finding an enemy to attack.

Out of Character: : If he can target an enemy already engaged in melee to get his Backstab bonus, that would be optimal.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 17th Aug, 2016 - 6:17pm

17th Aug, 2016 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Hearing Corren's words and seeing the arrow launched from the window landing at the monks feet, Carrick deftly draws another arrow from his quiver, "Aye! I've got 'em!"
Steadying himself for a brief moment taking aim, Carrick draws and looses the arrow toward the goblin.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D8 (+2): 8 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 15

Zinna grins at Corren as she dismounts. She mutters " this had better work". She reaches her hand over her shoulder and touches her spell focus, the lute. She begins chanting the words to her sleep spell as she walks around the corner of the house closest to the vile creatures. Zinna walks towards the group of goblins and Orc and makes sure she is within her spell range. She has a half smile on her face that is masking the fear she feels.
Specific Action: She points at the center of the mass of goblins and Orc and directs a Sleep spell there.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Mradoric keeps stalking towards the goblins. HE wants to make them pay for what they have done here as well as the possibility of their role in the other farm house that has left a young child with no parent to care and comfort him right now.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.