Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 56 of 150

Mradoric takes up a dart and waits for the - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2016 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33238
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 56

Zinna looks at the others as everyone confers. Suddenly the noise level increases from the orcs. They are headed in the group's direction. " The time to act is now. We must.... .. " She stops speaking with an odd look on her face. Reaching up to her neck she feels a dart protruding. She is confused for a moment as her mind races.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Realizing the situation has become dire, Carrick puts the elf sighting out of his mind and begins making his way back to Corren's position, maintaining a good distance between himself and the orcs but still within attack range.

Out of Character: Carrick will do one of two things depending on the outcome of Corren being discovered or not.

If it becomes apparent that the orcs have discovered and engaged Corren, Carrick will hang back and pelt them with arrows from about 60 ft, taking advantage of the cover provided by the trees.

If Corren is not discovered, then Carrick will continue to make his way to him and then reassess the situation.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 21st Nov, 2016 - 2:08pm

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Initiative (advantage) on D20 (+2): 13, 3 (2 rolls)


21st Nov, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The wise says...

Malek begins to get nervous as he hears the orcs aproach. He has never been in such a situation before, facing such a large force of creatures. "Yes I can cover the right side. Are we sure we are ready for this have any of you faced so many in combat before"

Malek Szul Results:
  • Iniative on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 56 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"We need to move, now! Ride for that redoubt I pointed out as swiftly as you can and get ready to strike. May the Maker smile on us."

Leo will delay only long enough to ensure everyone is on their way. Upon seeing Zinna falter, he'll attempt to ride alongside and keep her in her saddle. If for some reason that doesn't pan out, he'll haul her across the front of his own and lead her horse. It may slow him down, but he's not leaving people behind here.

As they move, if there's a moment where events slow enough to allow for such, Leo will attempt to determine the problem, if he's confident its a poison, he'll try to remove it with Lay on Hands.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:30pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric will move to the area that Leo pointed out so he can get ready for the attack. He is hoping that all goes well and they are able to put the Orcs down.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna feels like everything is slowing down. The others begin racing towards another position and she realizes that she should too but she just can't seem to move. Sir Leo rides up beside her and gets her horse started moving. She wonders what happened. That dart has done something to her. She is unable to hold herself on the horse so Sir Leo has to help hold her upright. Her eyes are wide as she looks at him. She is terrified as she isn't in control of herself and she knows an angry horde is descending upon them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 56

The Maker says...

Leo grabs Zinna and throw her onto his horse and hears a whizzing sound followed by at 'thwack!' he looks over and sees an arrow protruding from a nearby tree having apparently missed his head by only a few inches. Leo spurs his horse onward to the defensive position as another arrow flies past him. As he races toward the rally point Leo sends the light of the Maker through his hands into Zinna's body and as he does so Zinna can feel a warmth spreading from his hands through her body and as it does it drives away the paralysis. Zinna will lose her action this round but will be able to act the next round.

Corren dives toward a patch of foliage and lays motionless just as the small horde of orcs and goblins bursts through the trees, they pass him up without noticing though Corren sees a massive boot slam down less than a foot away from his face!

Carrick moves through the brush of the forest trying to remain hidden while making his way toward Corren, despite his attempts he knows that he is making a fair amount of noise however the orcs do not seem to notice as they are still too wrapped up in their blood lust. As Carrick nears Corren's position after the orcs have passed he glances down and notices that there is a long needle/dart sticking out of the leather of his leather chest piece. The needle failed to penetrate the armor though.

No sooner does the remaining party mamebers manage to get into position and the orcs come crashing through the forest and charge directly at them though the party can see that one of the goblins sprouts an arrow from his neck! The foul creature clutches at the arrow as he falls to the ground!

Out of Character: : I imagine everyone is going to be looking around frantically trying to figure out where these attacks are coming from so maybe everyone should give me a series of perception checks.

We will start the first real round of combat with the Orcs approximately 100ft away from Leo and the main group, they do appear to be aware of your presence and this has spurred them on.

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Unknowns (15), Carrick (13), Zinna (12), Orcs(7) Malek (4), Mradoric (0),.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 21st Nov, 2016 - 5:46pm



Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Mradoric takes up a dart and waits for the orcs to get closer before tossing at the closest orc/goblin. HE is not worried about where the arrows are coming from as he recalls the elves they had met before. They have a interest in this battle and he feels that they will be helping them. HE will only throw one dart and then prepare to use his quarterstaff with gusto.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.