Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 71 of 150

Corren has been collecting his pots and pans, - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 150 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33234
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
30th Dec, 2016 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 71

The Maker says...

Though she seems skeptical at Zinna’s sudden change of demeanor, Araiel does not press the matter. Zinna endures several hours of slow and steady draining of her energy but Araiel does seem to try and alleviate some of the discomfort through conversation and frequent breaks between drainings. She listens to Zinna explain her childhood and her career as a bard with interest, asking the occasional clarifying question.

“We have been watching your kind for some time now. While you are indeed a fascinating race, you also have spread your influence very quickly and seem to have little regard for the delicate balance of nature. It is good to interact with a human more directly; I look forward to more of these meetings between you and I.”

As the session comes to an end Araiel looks troubled as she allows her hand to fall away from the tree for the last time. “Still, the presence of Inasyah’s energy among your own is troubling and I fear that she is no doubt trying to influence you in some way. You should be cautious when dealing with her Zinnathrya. She has deceived many into giving her false worship as some form of Fey Queen or goddess, but her heart is full of darkness and hatred toward all who are not among the Fey.”

Zinna awakens and is again transported back to the Cavern of Broken Dreams, drained and exhausted (She is now at Exhaustion level 4) this time it is Lorilys who releases Zinna from the spider’s cocoon then helps up her up and gently guides her to a thick patch of moss and lays her down while she encourages her to sleep.

--------------

15 Mirtul 233

The rest of the party continues their travels under clouds and light rain throughout the day weaving their way through seemingly endless foliage and uneven ground broken up by numerous creek beds, the occasional fallen tree, and patches of thorn bushes. The sun sets and after having travelled another nine miles the party once again makes camp. During Malek’s watch he hears some sort of commotion coming from near Leo’s back pack and can see Leo’s pack move slightly as though something is moving around inside.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna feels herself growing very weak from the process. She has to continue playing the role of a compliant victim. How could she even think about making an escape attempt when she always felt so weak. She focuses in again hearing Araiel mention about an Inasyah. That must be who she spoke with in the vision or dream she had. Araiel mentioning that she could sense her taint in Zinna meant that it really happened. Zinna clung to this hope. I accept Inasyah. I accept. Please help me. I don't want to die like this.

Shortly afterwards she sees Lorilys pulling her free. She is so weak that she can barely stand. Something must have happened to keep my friends from coming. I can't escape on my own. Too weak. She staggers to the moss bed with the gnome helping her. She whispers weakly " Thank you, Lorilys. Must sleep. " As the gnome walks away she calls out quietly " Inasyah, please help me. I accept your offer. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Dec, 2016 - 4:11pm

3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

[48hr rule applied--Malek fails to react to the situation]

As the morning dawns and the party prepares to set out once more the members of the party begin to notice that things are awry. There are a few items from their packs strewn about the campsite; Malek finds his quill and several parchments of paper, Mradoric finds several items from his herbalism kit tossed near his bedroll, and Correns cooking tools are found in the branches of a nearby tree. As the party begins the process of cleaning up and gathering their items Leo hears tiny laughter coming from behind him. He turns and sees no one there and then the laughter is right next to his hear and he swears he feels something on his shoulder.

Suddenly a small green winged pixie appears on his shoulder as if out of thin air. "Aww… you should have seen your faces!" he cries out and folds over holding his stomach as he laughs then wipes a tear from his eye "I'm sorry… I just… I just couldn't help myself. Inasyah will probably admonish me for it, but it was so worth it."

The tiny creature laughs for a little while longer before he finally settles down enough to hold a conversation. "Anyway, so you're going to walk right into an ambush at this rate. Not too far from the Illiosani now. You're Leo right? Inasyah said you were the one to talk to about it. You're Zinnathrya's friends yes?"



Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 71 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric watches what is going on as he gathers his items and puts all of his stuff back together correctly. Once done he will wait to see what the plans are for the day. He waits for Leo to translate what is being said if not said in the common tongue.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick awakens to the camp in disarray and not noticing the pixie right away, starts to yell dwarven expletives as he helps gather up the mess.
Once it becomes apparent as to what is going on, he too just stands, a little dumbfounded, and waits for Leo's reaction, though the dwarf does have an arrow at the ready…

Out of Character: I'm going to say that since Carrick had a level of exhaustion, he slept the whole 8 hours and wasn't able to take a watch and thus why he did not see what was amiss sooner.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:59am



Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Leo blinks several times. Even given the night before last, this was not expected.

Speaking carefully, he says, "I am Leo, and Zinnathrya is one of our number. What do you know of her?"

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 71

The Maker says...

With a dash of glitter and pixie dust the tiny creature flutters off of Leo's shoulders and zips back and forth in front of the paladin's face as he speaks excitedly "Well I know that she's been wondering what's taking you all so long to find her, at least that's what Inasyah says. I must say I am impressed at the ability of the dwarf over there to track one of their spiders. I'd say he's the only dwarf I've met whose ever been able to do that but you are moving at a snails pace. Inasyah says I should help, especially since you're only about a mile away from walking into an Illiosani Watch Grove."

The pixie flutters about some more and then hovers in front of Leo's holy amulet with a perplexed look on his face and shakes his head in apparent confusion "Its pretty I guess… looks like the picture on the book in your pack. That was a weird book, doesn't make any sense from what I read. Then again I may not have been reading it correctly, you humans have such a brutish language especially in its written form. You should learn from the elves… well, not the Illiosani, maybe the Lighthair or even the Echuir-Sador if you can find them."

The pixie reaches out with a tiny little finger and lightly prods the amulet continuing to look at it with curiosity. "Anyway, I know nothing of your friend other than what Inasyah has told me. Your friend is a prisoner of the Illiosani, her spirit is being fed to the Illiosani Ancestors. Not a pleasant process from what I know of it. So yeah we should go around the Watch Grove. I will show you the way, but I think that a fight is inevitable if you wish to free your friend."

Once again the pixie flutters about and then comes to hover mere inches from Leo's face, his head cocked sideways as he looks at Leo with the same curiosity as he did with the amulet and specks of pixie dust gently fall onto the paladin's face "Hmmph… I don't see it, but she sees something in you I guess. Well come on then!" If not interacted with further the pixie flies away quickly at first but slows down as it realizes that it must move slowly in order for the party to keep up.

Out of Character: : The pixie is speaking common and can be understood by the other members of the party.



Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Corren has been collecting his pots and pans, and stares stunned at the pixie as it speaks with Leo. He has a pot just big enough to catch the pixie if he feels it is necessary, but when the creature says Zinna's essence is being fed to ancestors or some such, he feels his rage rising. But he also maintains control of himself, listening and learning what he can. When the pixie says they can avoid the Watch Grove, but will have to fight to get her out, he nods. "Normally I like to pick them off as we work or way in, but in this case I agree. We are so out-numbered, we have to get in, and find her, and hope we can find others to help us on the way out."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.