Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 2 of 150

Zinnathyra notices the dwarf named Carrick - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jul, 2016 - 6:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
9th Jul, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 2

The Maker says...

"Renner, that is quite enough!" Tywin barks "Roland, take your hand from your sword; I will have none of this in my presence!"

The tavern goes deathly silent for what feels like an eternity, but is in truth only a few heartbeats. Renner glares at Roland for a moment before he looks toward Tywin and then over to Corran. "Yes, I suppose you do owe me an ale Corran." He says through a clenched jaw and a baleful glance at Zinnathyra, his face taking on a hue of purplish red before he staggers away toward Corran "I can always watch Zinn handle that lute later!"

He lets out a deep bellow of a laugh, met with a few chuckles from some of the loggers in the room, the he staggers over to the bar and with loud voice barks to the barkeep "You heard him Quell, Corran owes me a pint!" Quell looks to Corran to see if he nods his approval, and if so he serves the drunkard.

Twyin motions for everyone to join him at the table with the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aves straightens up a little as Renner starts to stir up some trouble but he relaxes again when he sees Roland and Corran entering just a few seconds apart from each other and moving towards Renner.
As Tywin barks everybody to order he takes a sip from his beer. After he puts it down the hint of a grin is on his face for a short moment.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Leaving immediately the hand from the pummel, Roland takes a seat at the table: "Thanks Corran, much appreciated" then turning to the Reeve: "Sorry, I'm not too used to people yet, just back in town, so what's happening? Heard a lot of strange things.... " his eyes locked on Tywin's face.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinnathyra lets out an almost imperceptible sigh of relief. She would have to do something about Renner one day. He was becoming much too forward. She smiled at Corran and Roland in thanks of their help. "Thanks for your assistance. Renner is an almost nice man when sober. " She mutters under her breath " too bad he is always drunk". She said it so softly only someone close by with above average hearing would have picked it up.
She ignores the other lumberjacks chuckling and just walks slowly towards the table the Reeve is seated at with the others. Zinna smiles at the group and speaks in a lilting voice " good eve sirs. " She pulls a chair back and seats herself, pushing her cloak out of the way. " Good to see you Reeve Tywin. Thanks for your assistance with that gentleman. " Zinnathyra looks around the table with a puckish grin.

10th Jul, 2016 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

After seeing everything that just transpired with Renner, the armored fellow and the young red-headed lass, Carrick had a quiet realization that he had instinctively placed his hand on the grip of his dagger in his belt under the table. At Tywin's sudden words, he released, and hoped no one noticed as he quickly moved his hand to his coin pouch and brought back up to the table a few coins in an effort to rationalize his sudden movements.
As they clinked onto the table, "Er, eh fer 'lena. You may be buyin, Mr. Gant, but ye'd find me dead b'fer ye'd see me not tip a wench! !"
Hoping his words eased the tension just a bit. And as the armored fellow and Corren took their seats at the table, Carrick realized he hadn't taken his eyes off the young red-head since she entered the tavern and walked all the way up to their table and then also sat down. He felt his cheeks begin to warm and turned his gaze sharply to Tywin and began to stroke his braided white streak in his beard.
"Er hmm, ah, so, any others, or this be it?" he asked as he looked around the table and gave a curt nod to Corren.
Turning to the man in armor,
"Th' names Carrick." And before waiting for a response from the knight he turns to the young red-head, "An' yer name, lass?"

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 10th Jul, 2016 - 2:10am

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mradoric walks down the road towards the tavern. He has been here before in his travels but it has been a while ago. Much has changed in him as well as in this small village. He was no longer the short small child who always ran off. Now here he was almost and adult at 16 years old. Standing now a good 5' 6" and a respectable 155 lbs. He was more a man that a lost little boy. His naturally light brown skin is now a dark brown from being in the sun a lot. His green eyes look at the door pondering if this is what he wants to do. Finally he exhales and pushes the door open.

Walking into the tavern he looks about. He sees a group gathering about a table by the fire place. That must be the contact he is looking for. Walking towards the group he will look toward to the person who looks to be hiring. "Tywin I am glad that I could arrive to assist your call. I am Mradoric. I hope that my skills can help you in returning the people safely."

People looking at him will see a dust covered traveler leaning against a quarterstaff. He does have a well stocked back pack to help him in his travels. He does not wear any armor and carries no shield. But you can tell that he seems very confident in his survival.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 2

Corren deftly flips a coin to Quell, nodding in Renner's direction. Satisfied the incident is over, the young man lets out a deep breath he only just realizes he has been holding. He glances up at Roland and says, "You're welcome. And welcome back." As the older man heads to the table, Corren then turns and offers the most genuine smile he can to Zinna. For a moment his thoughts vanish, facing the 'most eligible young woman in town,' as some have dubbed her. He swallows hard then says, "And you are also welcome, though I did not do that for your sake, milady." Glancing towards the bar where Renner is already drinking his pint deeply, Corren shrugs. "I was simply saving him the humiliation of either suffering from Roland's fists, or your wits, which I deem sharper than your rapier!" Even as he utters the words, he realizes it must sound like a terrible line, meant to impress, rather than amuse. He feels his face turn bright red, but rather than turn away he does his best to brazen it out. "I see you're also here to meet the Reeve. Shall we?" He gestures towards the table and nods his head to her.

Upon reaching the table he bows to the Reeve. "Good evening, sir. Reporting as directed." The Reeve was not technically his commander, but treating the man with the utmost respect was usually the wisest course of action. He takes a seat, and when Alena comes over he asks for food and a tankard of water. Most in the Logger knew he would only drink on duty when it was needed to calm people down.

Out of Character: : If Zinna wishes to respond to Corren's comments, feel free.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Zinnathyra notices the dwarf named Carrick eyeing her as she was sitting down. A faint blush touched her ears. She smiled when he spoke to the knight and brushed right past him to her. Zinna looked directly at him when he asked her name. She grinned. " well met, master Carrick. I am Zinnathyra but most just call me Zinna. ". She nods to his drink. " I hope you find that to your liking. I have heard that dwarves prefer drinks much stronger than humans normally consume. "
She glances down the table at the one called Corren, eyeing him thoughtfully. She had been thrown off guard by his comment right after dealing with Renner. Zinna had merely smiled her most innocent wide eyed smile at him and nodded at his suggestion to make towards the table. She looked back at Carrick with a broad grin on her face. She was about to say something else when she noticed a dusty young man join the group at the table. Her green eyes study him for a moment, appraising him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jul, 2016 - 7:07am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (150) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.