Anronrosby Introduction - Page 4 of 6

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jun, 2018 - 5:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Anronrosby
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction - Page 4

User Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 200 FP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction Anronrosby

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Page 4 Introduction Anronrosby

I will be going away for most of the weekend will be back, later Sunday. So can resume Dai's Dungeons & Dragons 5e, KN's 3.5,"You as the character," and ROK II, at that time. If a crucial Role-playing Game encounter is imminent, then Dai, and KN can treat as NPC for all intensive purposes.
Off flying rockets, with a rocketry club, hoping to achieve a level 2 attempt, in a high powered rocket.

Regards

Anron.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Anronrosby

You can check here: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 12 of 12 about your GM related Post. If you have a specific question with regards to your science fiction game then you can check here: Anronrosby's Star Trek Role-playing Game Review or Wanted: Science Fiction Role-playing Game Game Masters.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction - Page 4

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Anronrosby Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I will be soon going on a holiday with the family. Will be away for nearly two weeks, in NSW.
Hope, to see snow, see the Blue mountains, Sydney harbor bridge, and opera house.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anronrosby Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,