Anronrosby Introduction - Page 5 of 6

Hello JB, what do you mean by service the - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2018 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Anronrosby
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction - Page 5

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anronrosby

Sounds like a very interesting concept for a book. I would not mind reading it as I am always looking to read Sci-fi and fantasy books.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Introduction Anronrosby

Anronrosby, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Anronrosby

Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know I will be reducing my involvement in the Role-playing Game here.
I've decided to take a break, from the Dungeons & Dragons 5e for the time being.
But will continue, with the two Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Role-playing Game's here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby Introduction

Anronrosby, this is to inform you that your Membership Upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to Regular Membership. Your Membership Upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for types of Account Upgrades.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,020
Flag Posts: 51,677
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,580.75 FP
Charm: 394

Anronrosby Introduction - Page 5

Anronrosby, nothing wrong with a break, we all can definitely use one from time to time. Unrelated, you have a Solo Blog here: A Holiday To Mars, do you plan to service it or shall I close it?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Anronrosby Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Hello JB, what do you mean by service the blog? Would you like me to add to the blog? Because it is labelled as a Role-playing Game.
Perhaps, I could service it as a Role-playing Game, where people can write, or add to the story?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anronrosby Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,