Jonathon the Charmer - Page 5 of 7

My Plans for the Exchequer There would be three - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Dec, 2016 - 9:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II Character 35
14th Dec, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 5

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Thy hair of a golden sheen, like that of the dragon's shining treasure, a beast so mean.

Thy eyes blue as the sky, so enchanting as one looks into them, as to leave men shy.

One with a bosom which may offer a warm embrace, leaving one to enjoy they comforting grace.

With a dress of purple and lilac, you are one who knows how to dress in style with a wonderful drink of maple.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Message to Advisor

Greetings Lady Evelyn, it would seem today I have make my way to Llafair and am now yet again on portal after so much time. I admit, I almost forgot how painful they could be, especially when having to fight a bear without the aid of anyone else. Thankfully, I had no other incident for the first day and am now able to get some rest.

I admit, my hope is that I will not see the specter of death, as often such take place if I am most unlucky. Really, the first time I start patrolling the bears were very much the death of me as the saying goes. Yet I am confidant I can get through this, though I may well need a few days to heal my wounds. I shall hope I have no more encounters with bears.

Again, I will become stronger, I will continue on, and in time I shall reach my goal. Of that, I am sure, as long as I make the right choices and have a woman as lovely as thyself to advise and instruct me. Sleep well, and worry not as all shall work itself out. Good night.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Today has been a bit worrying. I am actually pretty banged up though thankfully I only encountered marauders today and not another bear. Evelyn, I admit I have perhaps made a mistake in taking patrol so soon after my return from being away. I have gotten through patrols before alive though often has been a struggle, though I should have waited to purchase a few healing potion before heading out. I am alive, as long as my spirit is strong I can yet reach my goals.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 5 Charmer Jonathon

Familiar Description

Ember is a Draconia was like that of a miniature dragon, with scales of a deep purple color, eyes dark yet perceptive. She has small ridges down her back and two horns protruding from her reptilian-like head offering a very regal appearance. In Jonathon eyes, she was a beautiful creature.

Ember was a surprising companion gained, his familiar appearing during the night caught hidden among the covers of Jonathon's bed. Some to find out, she has been keeping an eye on the young man for quite some time but had fallen asleep while snooping around to see what she could find in his room.

At first, she tried to flee but got tangled in the blankets. He was able to encourage her to stay and not disappear, the two conversing for a good few hours as he had many questions to ask about Draconia. She was a curious creature, and surprisingly intelligent, with behavior much like that of a cat interestingly.

Ember agreed to become his familiar, especially because of the praise and interest he showed the draconia. She was, Jonathon would learn, a bit of a vain and high Maintenance though he continued to give her praise and attention when he was able. He fed her and gave her a warm home, and generally treated her well though she might get annoyed with others taking his attention.

When needed, he called Ember by way of a special word in draconic, her actual name though because of its complexity she allowed Jonathon to give her the name she would be introduced by.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

What I wish I did differently

I could have sworn I heard are you working on this subject, yet perhaps my memory is foggy.

In what I wish I did differently, I take in consideration what I have actually accomplished. I meant if there's one thing I could have changed, it was not going away for so long. Having to return home, if that first time for some unfinished business. Yet I had little choice, I had to return to my family involving a matter that prevented me from continuing my ambitions in becoming the Ruler of Kings.

More, my weakness in battle has made even something as simple as patrol a dangerous prospect. If I was but stronger, better able to take damage and injure my opponents or those which seek to cause me physical harm. I must also say that money, so that I may finally pursue a path of magick.

24th Dec, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Message to Advisor

My apologizes for not replying before now Lady Evelyn, I have been extremely busy learning and training all I could because of receiving additional funds from some private work I have been doing. This greatly aided by the fact that my improved ability with magic allows me to accomplish so much more then I ever did before. Where I move at a speed that allows me to breeze through my training in sword fighting, riding, languages, healing, and magick to the point of mastery.

I find that I'm in less need of sleep, training goes more quickly, and as spoken of before I can simply accomplish so much more in a given day. Of of now, I am back to being the most skillful person in the land and I the school of learning has nothing left to teach me. I have graduated, knowing more or at least as much as each of its teachers. Master scholar, master linguist, master swordsman and rider, as well so much more. I can finally once again be proud of what I have accomplished.

Yet, I know, at least two, there are those have gone so much farther then I and I still have a long way to go. I have yet to acquire and establish an army, and two at least are far ahead in many ways. Yet, I am confidant that I can move forward. I am at the point where I no longer fear patrol and can even face bears with confidence where before I was constantly at risk of death. Perhaps, I can catch up, though only the days future will let me know where else I must go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2016 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer - Page 5

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose the path of of a charmer, a mage and a scholar, with a focus on learning so many skills and training in so many areas. Magick especially has been a very sound focus as it has allowed me to increase what I am able to accomplish twenty fold. At first, my weakness of intellectual and athleticism brought about a slow start, but I am at such a point that such is not even noticeable.

I able believe making the choice not only to know many things, but to master them, it was a path well chosen. No longer do I even fear battle, nor death that had come upon me so often before. Yes, I am on a good path and I will continue to follow it without hesitation. Sighs, my only frustration at this point is still being unable to enter the Temple of Solace. Yet perhaps in time an answer may appear which allows me to finally enter. Without sins and without a bad aura.

25th Dec, 2016 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

My Plans for the Exchequer

There would be three wings of the building, two stories in addition to a caller lower floor. An observatory and a library on the west wing, the kitchen and dining hall in the center part of the building, a garden in back with flower beds arranged in front. A servants' quarters in the east wing as well the stables, as well training hall.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,