Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 4 of 6

Two things. First and most importantly, I - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2016 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Create Characters for this version of D&D. See the Campaign: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 4

Don't sweat it: I'm a pussy cat. Probably being woken at 6 by a hydraulic log splitter colored my words.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

Is it possible to upload a picture for the avatar? This isn't really what I was imaging.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ross,

There are some content restrictions for uploading. Best thing to do is put a post in your introduction asking Support for direction.

-MS.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Ross:
Looked into that myself as I too am making do with an Avatar that doesn't really please me. After some digging around it looks like you have to be a donating member to have the privilege of uploading your avatar.
Timmer.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Thanks Timmer,

I have been here almost a year and have not taken that plunge yet. We can make things work and anything is better than a blank square and a question mark.

-MS.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Orphan says...

When are we going to start? I'm eager to find out about our characters adventures in the Shrouded Isle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 4

Ross,

I was waiting to see if Timmer got his associate to join but ...

... The waiting is over. Muwha.

-MS.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Two things.

First and most importantly, I made note of my characters racial and parental background skill proficiencies, but I have not taken them into account at all. Do our characters have any facility with these? Any of the native skills or features?

I assume Thari would have Darkvision, and the "Inherent" things like immunity to Sleep, Advantage against Charm, and meditation for 4 hours being equivalent to a long rest.

Weapons, proficiencies, cantrips and similar things I have not been taking into account at all.

What's the word on that? Something to grow into? Something he might have in part?

Rather off topic, but...
2) I did check back with my friend, he is very busy with a new job and a new child. Which is some of why he's looking for Play by Email.

He's not been able to do much with information I've given him.

And, honestly, I can't push too hard. Not only for the reasons he's busy, but also because this isn't really Play by Email, it's a topic or board in a forum on a website. I don't really see a function which would be the equivalent of browsing an offline email while considering what to do and constructing a thoughtful reply. It seems one should be connected, and that the site encourages regular and frequent engagement.

Being active enough to earn the points that allow more participation isn't very likely for him and others I know.

And, as a heads up, my work periodically demands concentrated bursts of attention. I will try to post when I'm going to be unavailable, but you can expect that if you haven't heard from me for 48 hours it will probably be 24-48 hours before you hear from me.

Malcolm, I want to be very clear that this is not criticism of what you're creating here, or Ross' participation.

There are reasons it's on a website, there are reasons this site is constructed the way it is. They are good reasons. There are consequences to choices, however. One of the consequences is that it limits who can participate.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.