Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 5 of 6

I'm almost finished with my character, - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2016 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Create Characters for this version of D&D. See the Campaign: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 5

I am apologize for not explaining that more thoroughly

international QUOTE
First and most importantly, I made note of my characters racial and parental background skill proficiencies, but I have not taken them into account at all. Do our characters have any facility with these? Any of the native skills or features?

I assume Thari would have Darkvision, and the "Inherent" things like immunity to Sleep, Advantage against Charm, and meditation for 4 hours being equivalent to a long rest.

Weapons, proficiencies, cantrips and similar things I have not been taking into account at all.

What's the word on that? Something to grow into? Something he might have in part?

I am updating the first post to this thread with these details.
-MS.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Cadiana's mother has a criminal background but has given it up since coming to the Shrouded Isle as far as Cadiana knows. Her father was a sailor. Her and her parents arrived at the isle when she was two so she doesn't remember anything from before. Cadiana's mother has taught her some of her background skills such as lock picking. She gave her a set of thieves tools. Her father passed on what he knew of sailing to her. This is just a rough outline of a character concept. I don't have time right now to finish her character sheet for a day or so. Just wanted to let you know I was working on it.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cadiana, her mother, and her father were sailing north with the Shrouded Isle to the east. Up the Fog Wall River they went making good time for they had a Ghost Eye Pilot guiding their longboat out to see. The Fog was thick and the dip of the oars in the water was nearly silent.

Somewhere and sometime within the journey up river, the boat mad at stop at a stone quay. Guided there by the Ghost Eye Pilot who disembarked as soon as the ship reached the dock. Disappearing into the settling Shroud the longboat was without a means to see in the Fog. Before the boat relaunched voices could be heard through the shroud advising them to stay put.

"The waters are treacherous for those who cannot see. The leeches will kill you faster than you can swim. Come stay within The Warehouse"

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Ok, I think I have her pretty much complete following your guidelines. What do I list for her hit points since she is zero level and doesn't have a class yet? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Let me know if I left off anything Malcolm.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Kyrroeth,

Cadiana has a drawing as a trinket though its specifics are very vague and details have either faded or been worn away.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2016 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolm, I have updated with her trinket. I guess she is ready whenever you want to add her into the storyline. I'm really looking forward to this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Aug, 2016 - 7:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2016 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 5

Kyrroeth,

Cadiana has 4 oddities. These are small object that are each no bigger than a 1 x 1 x 1 inch cube. Describe them and what significance they have to Cadiana. No magical items and no weapons.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I'm almost finished with my character, so I'm rolling for Tulla's trinket now. I still need to identify the five oddities that Tulla is carrying, so I will work on that next. Also - What do I need to put for AC and HP? Thanks for your help!

Reconcile Edited: eajohnson on 24th Aug, 2016 - 1:31am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.