Darebak the Mercenary

Darebak Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jul, 2016 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 7
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Darebak the Mercenary
A Friend

Darebak the Mercenary

Darebak, stands 6 feet 2 inches tall with a toned and muscular body. Darebak's skin is tan and he is very plain in general appearance. He wears his black hair long which generally hangs loose and over his shoulders which he feels works better than a hood. With his average black eyes he is often found scrutinizing others but also his surroundings.

Darebak has chosen to defend the people of his town and village as a guard in the town militia. Thoughts of using his father's training for personal gain had crossed his mind, but mercenary life would have drawn him far from home and the only remnants of his family are in the village. Alliances and allegiances have purpose as long as they serve the good of the people. Darebak is just as willing to sacrifice his needs and wants to support someone else's.

May his parents be proud of his current choices and the actions that follow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Darebak the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Darebak

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on My Mother

Astella, she told me her name was, raised me very much on her own and with the help of the villagers. Sure my father would return home when the monarchy permitted, but it was under my mothers carefully blue and calculating gaze that I learned much of the world around me.

She could sing and quoted sacred and holy text. Her mind was on more than the things of this mortal world. If she believed me capable of being a king, it was because I would have the interests of the people before my own. Justice and mercy found a near perfect balance in her. I will try an emulate her wisdom and grace.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Darebak the Mercenary
A Friend

Darebak the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

He was always known as Marshall as if he had no other name. He served the monarchy but to what extent and in what capacity he never said. He must have been really good at soldiering or really luckt at staying alive, for everytime he went away he always came back.

What ever campaign he is waging has kept him away several years now.

He obliged my mother and never left any weapon or piece of equipment in the house. The respect he had for her, my mother, was truly a marvel to behold. In everything he committed himself to his country and the crown, but his heart was always to my mother. To those who watched the two of them together, you would have thought my mother was a queen for he treated her with reverence, honor, and dignity.

> TOPIC: Darebak the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,