Taking A Proper Selfie

Taking Proper Selfie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Apr, 2017 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Taking Proper Selfie
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taking A Proper Selfie

Selfie righteous: New tool corrects angles and distances in portraits

Researchers have unveiled a new photo-editing method for correcting distortions in 'selfies,' photos taken at abnormally close range, to make them look more like conventional portraits. The techniques have broader implications for adjusting and animating photos. Ref. Source 2p.

Taking A Proper Selfie
Taking A Proper Selfie (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2016 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Selfie Proper Taking

I've seen really bad selfies and yet people think they look great but they don't know. Maybe this will help them but you really need a pro photographer if you want a good shot.

30th Jul, 2016 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Photographers probably hate the invention of mobile cameras because it has taken away their business but realistically a selfie allows you to take a picture when there is no one around in that moment you need that pic taken and with the new selfie stick you can mimic someone taking it for you.

Reconcile Edited: Stacia on 30th Jul, 2016 - 11:58am

1st Aug, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Selfie Proper Taking

A selfie stick makes selfies a 100 times better but who really walks around with a selfie stick unless you're purposely out to take pictures? Most times its a spontaneous thing and you don't really have a selfie stick available.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Selfie Proper Taking

Study links selfies, happiness

Regularly snapping selfies with your smartphone and sharing photos with your friends can help make you a happier person, according to computer scientists. In a first-of-its-kind study published just before back-to-school season, the authors found that students can combat the blues with some simple, deliberate actions on their mobile devices. Ref. Source 6t.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie

Woman falls off bridge while taking selfie

A Sacramento-area woman was injured when she fell off a bridge near Auburn while trying to take a selfie. The woman was with a group of friends when they went on the catwalk of the bridge, where walking is prohibited, and fell 60 feet. Ref. Source 8e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Taking Proper Selfie

Somehow I do not find this surprising I have watched some people as they walk around and try to find a good spot to take a selfie. To watch them put their selves in danger just to get a great shot. I have seen people with a regular camera do some dangerous stuff too so I doubt it is just the selfies.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Taking Proper Selfie Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Woman who plunged from bridge won't be charged

A woman who plunged 60 feet while taking a selfie on a Northern California bridge is not likely to face charges for crossing a closed walkway. Deputies felt the fall left "A lasting enough impression" to prevent her from trespassing on the bridge again. Ref. Source 1a.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Taking A Proper Selfie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,