Trever the Mercenary

Trever Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2016 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 48
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Trever the Mercenary
A Friend

Trever the Mercenary

I grew up the son of a soldier, who taught me all that he knew. So as I got older I was more drawn to the soldier lifestyle, yet lured by money I became a mercenary

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2016 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Trever the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Trever

I was born the poor son of a soldier and grew up wanting the finer things in life. This lead to me taking up with the blacksmith in town and finding out that I enjoyed making the more minute, finer things like amulets and wire rings that no blacksmith likes to make. Thus I left to become an apprentice and learn the art of making jewelry. However, I had a falling out with the jeweler who was teaching me over some indiscretions I had with his daughter thus forcing me to flee that life. When I arrived in town I decided to start over as a mercenary and learn the new craft. While stumbling around town I invested in a sword and a few pieces of armor falsely believing that this would make me a merc. My youth prevented me from learning the necessary skills when I set out on a journey. I killed the bandit who tried to kill me and made my way to the cave and explored. But I forgot a tinderbox and had to leave, went back and found some corpses and left and was ambushed by two bandits on the way out. Instead of wisely fleeing i stood fast bravely, and bravely met my doom.

> TOPIC: Trever the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,