Torrstein the Priest

Torrstein Priest - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 12:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 51
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Torrstein the Priest
A Friend

Torrstein the Priest

I have seen what war does to the souls of men. When battle comes around then men are quickly separated from the boys.... and the monsters!

I have learned long ago that men will follow a brave man! Especially a man with the favor of the gods on his side! I am not talking of those who tend their flocks back home who give comfort to the women and the feeble, but rather the godly man with mace in hand and a battle cry on his lips!

Perhaps that is what this land needs... a godly man to remind them of the true battle. The battle for our very souls that is threatened every single day. The threat that will consume our very being!

There I go again. Sounding like the old man back at the scholarium. I do not mean to condescend and condemn them and their books, but what good is all that knowledge and wisdom when it is of use to no one. What good is it they sneer at those less fortunate than them who have to toil in the sun and the fields. Ironic is it not. Those they they look down upon are the very people who keep them alive... I doubt they will know a plow from a spoon.

May the gods forgive them their arrogance...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Torrstein the Priest
A Friend

Priest Torrstein

This place. This town. The memories are too much. I have been haunted lately by a sense of restlessness. The disappearance of my father has been tugging at my subconscious and lately it has become so bad that it has invaded my dreams. Dreams of evil portent and and more importantly destiny.

With the death of my mother there is nothing truly keeping me here. I have never truly connected with these people. This is no longer my home. Where is my home? I do not know. Perhaps I will never have a home again, but leave I must.

A small part of me will always stay here. It will forever be the place of my birth. But for now it is goodbye. Perhaps one day I shall return...

> TOPIC: Torrstein the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,